• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
I´m tired of living. I hate working and rotting in loneliness, but there is only one thing keeping me from doing it, my parents.

How can I minimize the damage I cause to them, I really want to know. Is there any way I can do it anyways?

Reactions: Paloma, Schopenhauer, About_to_Go and 5 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
The only thing I can think of is an approach similar to mine, if the guilt is strong enough to stop you from going through with the act then you might want to focus your energy on finding a way to get a bit of distance between you and your family. Make it easier to properly isolate yourself a little bit and then the guilt should be a little bit less because you can tell yourself that they haven't seen you in so long so the pain will be less.

Of course, there will always be some pain there for them no matter what you do, I'm planning to write all my feelings in a big long format over a long period of time and then I'll just leave that for them to read when I finally do leave and it will be so long that they'll probably have finished crying by the time they finish reading it lol. Just going to get my own place, then keep my door locked for gradually longer periods of time and order all my groceries online, then disappear when my cats die and I've written everything I need to write.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, scales, Throwaway563078 and 2 others
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
The only thing I can think of is an approach similar to mine, if the guilt is strong enough to stop you from going through with the act then you might want to focus your energy on finding a way to get a bit of distance between you and your family. Make it easier to properly isolate yourself a little bit and then the guilt should be a little bit less because you can tell yourself that they haven't seen you in so long so the pain will be less.

Of course, there will always be some pain there for them no matter what you do, I'm planning to write all my feelings in a big long format over a long period of time and then I'll just leave that for them to read when I finally do leave and it will be so long that they'll probably have finished crying by the time they finish reading it lol. Just going to get my own place, then keep my door locked for gradually longer periods of time and order all my groceries online, then disappear when my cats die and I've written everything I need to write.

I´d love to do that tbh, but I don´t have the money to properly isolate myself.

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I´d love to do that tbh, but I don´t have the money to properly isolate myself.
What country do you live in, if that's alright to ask?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
My ethical viewpoint is that since life was imposed upon us by our parents, we shouldn't feel obligated to live for them. They made a choice to carry you to term - causing suffering (because life is suffering). Now you are sentient being with the right to a choice to undo their decision.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Schopenhauer, Inevitable and 4 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Leaving a detailed note helping them to "understand" (although they will never fully understand) your decision, will help them to overcome your death.

Reactions: Paloma, dysfunctional, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Leaving a detailed note helping them to "understand" (although they will never fully understand) your decision, will help them to overcome your death.
I think this pretty spot on, unfortunately if I try to write anything at all on the subject I end up writing an essay because I get lost in trying to make sure I don't forget something I feel is important to say.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Paloma, sadsoul and 1 other person
piratemaverick

piratemaverick

Nov 8, 2018
I´m tired of living. I hate working and rotting in loneliness, but there is only one thing keeping me from doing it, my parents.

How can I minimize the damage I cause to them, I really want to know. Is there any way I can do it anyways?
i cant stand my job. im rotting away as well. my parents are going to a wedding this weekend out of town and my brother is staying behind with me. i am thinking of doing it while they are gone but i don't want to ruin their trip or the upcoming holidays. i think leaving behind family is the hardest part. plus i don't know what my brother will do when he finds me hanging. should i wait and do it after the holidays or just say fuck it and end my suffering this weekend while they are gone? anyone else feel like ctb before the holidays?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals