LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I failed on paracetamol a few years ago an it was extremely painful I have permanent liver and kidney damage from it. I didn't even get any symptoms for days I wouldn't advise it if I was to try od again (which I wouldn't) I'd chose an opioid
I am very glad to hear you got through it ok, yes it is extremely painful and you're right the symptoms don't appear for days, usually 5 then the Pain really ramps up, l wouldn't advise it either!

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, paininme and Spitfire
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Paracetamol Will Kill You if you take enough and don't get treatment quickly enough which is usually 1/2 weeks(depending on how much taken) in hospital on a drip, the treatment is a liquid which burns like hell as it goes into your vein, l know I've been there in 2004, it was a horrible 2 weeks! Now just the thought of taking a paracetamol for a headache fills me with dread, l use ibrufen for headaches now,
Dude, what if I am not getting help? Would I die? do you think 68 grams would work? i don't have other options. Should I take this or move to a higher dose of the same? Please tell this would work else its gonna break me

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Alright... listen.
I know you're desperate, but I'm gonna have to break it to you regardless. Forget about overdosing on paracematol. It's not something you're gonna want to screw around with considering the low chance of success, and the agony of liver damage. Otc meds are to be used in a way they are designed to be used; never for suicide, especially tylenol, of all things. If you want to overdose on otc medication, I'd consider looking into loperamide poisoning. Or perhaps buy or engineer botanical poisons.
Dude, what if I am not getting help? Would I die? do you think 68 grams would work? i don't have other options. Should I take this or move to a higher dose of the same? Please tell this would work else its gonna break me
It could. However, it's strongly not advised to try. And believe me, you do. Any tool is useful when you know how to use it. Improvise.

Last edited:
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
YES YOU WOULD DIE! But it would be a slow Painful Death over 2/3 week's and l mean PAINFUL!!! This is Not a method You should be considering in any way!!! Valium and Alcohol would be much more pleasant way to cash your chips! But are You sure You really want to?

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
YES YOU WOULD DIE! But it would be a slow Painful Death over 2/3 week's and l mean PAINFUL!!! This is Not a method You should be considering in any way!!! Valium and Alcohol would be much more pleasant way to cash your chips! But are You sure You really want to?
I dont care about pain. I tried hanging but that pain really traumatized me a lot. I still cry when I think of that pain. I would be happy if this is gonna kill me. I don't care about the bills I am going to pay for this

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I dont care about pain. I tried hanging but that pain really traumatized me a lot. I still cry when I think of that pain. I would be happy if this is gonna kill me. I don't care about the bills I am going to pay for this
The pain of paracetamol won't make you cry it will make you scream! Why choose a way out that is painful and takes weeks when a quick way out is better and without weeks of pain?

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
The pain of paracetamol won't make you cry it will make you scream! Why choose a way out that is painful and takes weeks when a quick way out is better and without weeks of pain?
Now I am considering partial hanging. I wish it wouldn't be painful. Do you this it is? Unfortunately I cannot ask people who have tried it because they are no more

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Now I am considering partial hanging. I wish it wouldn't be painful. Do you this it is? Unfortunately I cannot ask people who have tried it because they are no more
Hanging is quicker as long as you get the knot right and the height,Do it right and you're gone 99% straight away! Did l mention the last thing you do before you die is void your bowels!!!

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Yea
Hanging is quicker as long as you get the knot right and the height,Do it right and you're gone 99% straight away! Did l mention the last thing you do before you die is void your bowels!!!
i know i must empty myself. the muscles relax and everything will be expelled out.Also IDK how to do it correctly. I am afraid of suffocation.
How many pills would you suggest for guaranteed catching of bus? here each pill is 650 milligrams

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yea

i know i must empty myself. the muscles relax and everything will be expelled out.Also IDK how to do it correctly. I am afraid of suffocation.

How many pills would you suggest for guaranteed catching of bus? here each pill is 650 milligrams
*grabs your hands and slaps the tylenol out of your hands* No. Drop the pills!

Regarding hanging. You'll unlikely suffocate. Done right, you'll rapidly lose consciousness if you constrict your arteries. Partial hanging or ligature strangulation could work as well.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
@niniwuuu you've been asking people in the forum and in chat about CTB with Paracetamol OD and the resounding answer is "NO it's not a good idea.". Yet you insist on someone advising you to do it. It's up to you if you wanna heed other's warning but I really think you are underestimating the pain you'll experience with this method. All the best though with your decision.

Reactions: painoflife, LONE WOLF. and DetachedDreamer97
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
*grabs your hands and slaps the tylenol out of your hands* No. Drop the pills!

Regarding hanging. You'll unlikely suffocate. Done right, you'll rapidly lose consciousness if you constrict your arteries. Partial hanging or ligature strangulation could work as well.
Thanks!

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Don't go that road op, paracetamol alone you will be in a lot of pain. Think that one well, you most likely will have complications also with your liver and kidneys.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and LONE WOLF.
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
It is honestly agonizing, it takes days weeks to kick in I did it on impulse when I was young I vomited blood the pain was like nothing before. I was in hospital then sectioned and around 10 years later I still get acid reflux, problems with urinating and can't drink alcohol without getting sick it's honestly really unpleasant and even worse if you don't die from it

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and Spitfire
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
I failed on paracetamol a few years ago an it was extremely painful I have permanent liver and kidney damage from it. I didn't even get any symptoms for days I wouldn't advise it if I was to try od again (which I wouldn't) I'd chose an opioid
How many mg of oxy would kill me?

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
It is honestly agonizing, it takes days weeks to kick in I did it on impulse when I was young I vomited blood the pain was like nothing before. I was in hospital then sectioned and around 10 years later I still get acid reflux, problems with urinating and can't drink alcohol without getting sick it's honestly really unpleasant and even worse if you don't die from it
Yep I've been there as well(2004) and yep it truly was a horrific experience that l would Never try again,Just the thought of paracetamol makes me want to barf! The treatment was nasty, that burning liquid they pump into you through a drip! oh that was Hell, like you 'Paininme' my liver and kidneys are permanently scared! When l decide l'm ready l'm using a 357-Colt-Python!!!