D

disassociatingana

Aug 29, 2020
Hi

My first post but long time lurker here. I know a lot has been posted on the risk of these methods not succeeding and living with the aftermaths of a failed attempt. However, I have managed to stockpile over 500 paracetamol tablets from my GP and I also have Amitriptyline on prescription to. If I combined both together would I succeed? I am not bothered about the painfulness of the death (I am adamant I deserve the pain anyway) I just want to know that if I do it I won't be making an second attempt. I have had loads of minor paracetamol OD ever since I was a teenager, but nothing to this extent. I have told my mental health team that I am going to go through with it, when not if. But waiting for the right time, when my life feels like it is over (I have a lot of things coming up in my life which will make this happen in the next month or to).

Anyone give any advice on the best way to do this? I have about 280mg of Amitriptyline currently, so not a lot when you look at the Amitriptyline method. But over the next few months I could get up to 8g if the paracetamol isn't the right thing. I am starting to plan what I want to do which is not normally my behaviour, quite reckless and flippant and spontaneous so I want to make sure I do it right of the first try.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby