• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I often have the feeling of intense panic but I think it is not enough for a panic attack. I do not have any solutions for my problems except suicide. I am like really desperate what to do in order to avoid suicide. But I think everything I do in order to prevent it will just accelerate it. I had this panic when I had my appoinment with my therapist. In order to show him how desperate the situation is I openend more up to him. I think now he considers to stop the therapy because he thinks he cannot help me. I don't know this made me panic even more which made the desperation worse and my mood got even worse. Lol.
I try recovery soon again which has the potential to deteriorate my situation immensely.
I don't have any alternatives to this path expect playing for time.
This is all very cynical, hopeless. My therapist hopes my brain will change in the future. The neuroplasticity can change in every human he says. I think it sounds like we have now to believe in miracles...

Reactions: nobodyspecial
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are several medications that reduce anxiety. Do you take any? Maybe a change is needed.
It is a tough world and it can make anyone panic a little. In this case you might was to try treating the symptom and work on the rest as time allows.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am taking 3 meds. I think some should work for anxiety. They reduce it a little bit.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Anxiety is one of the hardest emotions to overcome. If medications help a little, is there anything you can think about that calms you? A place you can go that is comforting?
If you can lessen those feelings to a manageable level, that might be enough to let you stay in control of your life.