• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i want to ctb but my preferred method (slitting me throat) is quite painful and in the past i've only been able to slit not very deep before the pain made me stop i was wondering if there is anything to help with that, could i build a tolerance to pain by cutting up my body for a while? is there a way to numb it? any help would be appreciated

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I've been self injuring for decades, and I've built up quite a tolerance. I have no problem hurting myself.

But, that certainly doesn't mean I could overcome SI and slit my own throat. That's a whole different ballgame.

If I went with that method, I think it would have to be a spur of the moment, quick and direct violent kind of thing. Certainly not a cutting my way to- it'd have to be a stab.

This is just my experience. There are things that can numb the pain, but it won't stop you from being aware of what you're doing, unless you take a significant amount of medication that causes disassociation, like dextromethorphan or ketamine. Even still, that's not going to be an easy way to go.

Reactions: Decayed
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I think that killing yourself by slitting your throat is something you mostly see in movies. It's difficult nigh impossible to overcome the primal physical instincts that would be screaming at you not to do it, at least for most people.

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
I think that killing yourself by slitting your throat is something you mostly see in movies. It's difficult nigh impossible to overcome the primal physical instincts that would be screaming at you not to do it, at least for most people.
i understand that but the problem is it's the only way that sounds appealing to me i think about it a lot to the point where i would say i'm obsessed with using this method i know first hand how hard it is to do due to past attempts yet i still want to. maybe i should look further into other methods and try to get my brain to pick a new fixation but i'm not sure i really like the idea of slitting my throat