D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
I no longer feel anything but pain, a gaping hole inside me at every hour of the day, it never goes away it never stops knawing, all i can feel its how that hole wants everything i have. i no longer feel anything not really all i ever feel is muffled, like hearing under a lot of blankets i knda can tell i shoud be fealing happy, or sad, or angry but all i ever feel is pain; all ive ever wanted is the pain to stop.
Do any of you remeber feeling anything? i hardly even remeber how it feels normal sadness just pain inside me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, pauly1963, DeathBecomesMe_2021 and 2 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I no longer feel anything but pain, a gaping hole inside me at every hour of the day, it never goes away it never stops knawing, all i can feel its how that hole wants everything i have. i no longer feel anything not really all i ever feel is muffled, like hearing under a lot of blankets i knda can tell i shoud be fealing happy, or sad, or angry but all i ever feel is pain; all ive ever wanted is the pain to stop.
Do any of you remeber feeling anything? i hardly even remeber how it feels normal sadness just pain inside me.
This whole year felt this way

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic and dospi1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just feel incredibly tired of everything personally and I have so much dread associated with continuing to exist. But existing can certainly be painful, the way that I see it is that experiencing things inevitably leads to more suffering and of course only death could bring me the relief that I wish for. Life itself will always be the problem to me. But your feelings of wanting to leave this life behind are understandable, it can certainly be dreadful having to endure a life that just brings endless pain. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dospi1 and pauly1963
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
Do you think that you may be suffering from Anhedonia ? I'm so sorry you are having to suffer so much. Hugs🤗.

• Love
Reactions: dospi1
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
That sounds a lot like how I'm feeling right now. I've tried all kinds of things to make me feel better—spending time with friends, adjusting my meds, talking to my therapist and psychiatrist, going to support groups, eating good meals, playing with my cat, trying to read and play video games—and none of it seems to work. I'm still a suicidal mess.

• Aww..
Reactions: dospi1
D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Do you think that you may be suffering from Anhedonia ? I'm so sorry you are having to suffer so much. Hugs🤗.

Sorry for the late reply, to my knowledge Anhedonia, doesnt come in waves, some days i can almost taste a normal feeling the others im completly numb exept for pain, yet i wouldnt be surprised if its some form of it, shame i cant do anything about it got no access to any real metal healtcare ;C