• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,
Just a question I have in mind.
I tried to ctb with phenobarbital 4.5g because that was the best molecule I had at hand. It was painless and as peaceful as it can be, went asleep in 10 or 20 minutes. It didn't taste that bad btw, real food can be worse sometimes.
But before (and after) waking up at the hospital after 8 days, I had the weirdest dreams/hallucinations and felt in pain like never before in my life for what seemed like hours.
I'm still wondering what caused this pain exactly and if you guys already experienced something like this.
Was pain from intubation, for waking up after a week or directly from the drugs?

(Also, thank you for the "getting n from a megathread". The real thing should work better than what I tried.)

Last edited:
Reactions: bag.of.cats, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
To be honest your dose was to low for ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Brike and lv-gras
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
After searching for exactly what it was : 90 crushed tablets of 50mg. 4.5g. Thank you and my bad, absolutely not 90mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Or maybe it was 100mg so 9g? Huh, brain. Why you don't work.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
9g we wouldn't be talking right now I think you failed you got found

B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Yes I've been found hours later.
I read that phenobarbital isn't reliable enough. I'll try to get my hands on n

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Or maybe I should try again with phenobarbital. It's much easier for me to get it and maybe it will work if nobody finds me... Well that's not the subject of this thread but it's another question I ask myself.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Or maybe I should try again with phenobarbital. It's much easier for me to get it and maybe it will work if nobody finds me... Well that's not the subject of this thread but it's another question I ask myself.
Try looking for interactions with other drugs also alcohol

Reactions: lv-gras, Brike and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Where i can get phenob? Pm

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Now that I think about it, if I fail again with phenobarbital and wake up after a few days being unfound... I would probably suffer even more.
I needed something like a week to be able to walk again after waking up. I couldn't even sit. I asked if they administred drugs and they just sedated me once because I refused to sleep at night because I had hallucinations of doctors telling me not to sleep lol (+ antibiotics for the intubation).
Waking up and not being able to get up and dying slowly while being conscious is the opposite of a peaceful death.
PPeH doesn't recommend phenobarbital anyways, pentobarbital all the way

• Yay!
Reactions: ProntoFim, lv-gras, Madrid27 and 1 other person
N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
It was probably one of the medical treatments/invasive monitoring that hurt.
Do you know what they did?

B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
It was probably one of the medical treatments/invasive monitoring that hurt.
Do you know what they did?
They didn't tell me everything. They checked all of my organs and everything was fine except for my heart, lungs and kidneys at the time. Also they discovered I'm allergic to Augmentin but I think it was just dermal. My score of Waterlow was 20. I was under perfusion of electrolytes but nothing else.
Don't really know where the pain comes from. Easy 10 on a 1 to 10 scale, or so I recall telling me this the whole time.
Also, usual stuff like ECG on screen, blood gas checked but I think the little thing they put on my finger tip didn't hurt that much

Last edited: