V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
When look up the tracking # for the package A sent me it appears to be stuck in TN with this ominous little caption It doesn't appear to have moved in a little over a week. WTF does this mean? I'm both scared and anxious. What's going to happen? Am I totally screwed, or is there a chance it could still make it?

Help me out, please!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
When look up the tracking # for the package A sent me it appears to be stuck in TN with this ominous little caption It doesn't appear to have moved in a little over a week.
Is it US post mail? I just looked it up and apparently to go through customs takes a long time now due to the virus.

Last edited:
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
The package is awaiting customs clearance.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I wouldn't be too concerned, I'd tell you if I thought there was reason to be. Shipping is really slow right now. I ordered a package from the US to Mexico through another carrier and it kept getting stuck at various points, took weeks longer than normal.

Customs has to clear your package, hopefully it will go through okay, but I'm not alarmed that it's stuck there. You'll get an update if there's actually a problem at customs.

Reactions: NodusTollens, Soul, speck and 1 other person
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Ok
I wouldn't be too concerned, I'd tell you if I thought there was reason to be. Shipping is really slow right now. I ordered a package from the US to Mexico through another carrier and it kept getting stuck at various points, took weeks longer than normal.

Customs has to clear your package, hopefully it will go through okay, but I'm not alarmed that it's stuck there. You'll get an update if there's actually a problem at customs.
Ok, thanks. I feel a little better now. It's actually been longer than a week. More like 15 days.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
I'm in the process of ordering right now. I am curious, how long did it take from the time you sent your payment to the time he said the package was sent out?

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
about 24 hours

Reactions: Metalhead
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Man, I am loosing sleep over this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: TerminallyAlive and virtualoctopus
A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
Any news on your package? Mine also says the same thing...

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Your the third person I've spoken to who's in the same situation. All we can do is wait. Mines been stuck in Memphis for more than 3 weeks. All we can do it wait.
I have some other packages I've been waiting for & they're just as slow. Fucking COVID

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Meditation guide
Justcheckingout

Justcheckingout

Jul 27, 2020
I had a package from Hong Kong sit in customs for 76 days before finally being delivered. Mail is experiencing severe delays right now.

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
Mine was seized by customs a week ago...

• Aww..
Reactions: Viro_Major and Soul
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
All we can do is wait. Mines been stuck in Memphis for more than 3 weeks. All we can do it wait.
Still there in customs? Sorry about that! It must be maddening.

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Mine was seized by customs a week ago...
Sorry to hear that! :-(
What happens when a package is seized at customs? Does someone send a letter? Come to your door?
My package hasn't been in customs long at all compared to some here- this thread made me feel a bit better about mine but wow hang in there peeps! :hug:

A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry to hear that! :-(
What happens when a package is seized at customs? Does someone send a letter? Come to your door?
My package hasn't been in customs long at all compared to some here- this thread made me feel a bit better about mine but wow hang in there peeps! :hug:

Two Homeland Security officers showed up at my house telling me they seized my package.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: whitefeather, Viro_Major, W’ren and 2 others
O

OManuelitoR

Nov 1, 2020
Two Homeland Security officers showed up at my house telling me they seized my package.
so what happened after that visit? they just let you know and left you alone or you got in trouble?

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Can you give some details about what they said about it please? This is amazing.

Reactions: sadworld
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Same story at the Exit forums (if it's not you). US may be the worst place to order worldwide. I have frequently heard of LE visits since 2015, even weeks or months delayed after reception of the merchandise for the worst cases. Better secure the way you proceed to the max. It seems Western Union and MoneyGram are the weak link.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Same story at the Exit forums (if it's not you). US may be the worst place to order worldwide. I have frequently heard of LE visits since 2015, even weeks or months delayed after reception of the merchandise for the worst cases. Better secure the way you proceed to the max. It seems Western Union and MoneyGram are the weak link.

But at least they dont arrest you for it. Just take the package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Secrets1 and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Typical trap with reverse control applied behind excuses. Puppets of the elite >> 1984
Still no smoke without fire. Supremacist politics lead to drifting, but hanging on standards of living through global exploitation is the root. Same boat shared at many places with comfortable acceptation. Far from the eyes, far from the heart.

Reactions: Aap
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
But at least they dont arrest you for it. Just take the package.

It seems to happen with elderly the most ? I wonder if there is not any follow-up for other audiences ?

I'll remove it shortly
*edited*

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
Can you give some details about what they said about it please? This is amazing.
They basically said they seized my package which contained piso. They knew people had been ordering this for suicide. They told me no onve was in trouble. They were actually very friendly. So, ultimately they were making a welfare check and no harm done.
Your the third person I've spoken to who's in the same situation. All we can do is wait. Mines been stuck in Memphis for more than 3 weeks. All we can do it wait.
I have some other packages I've been waiting for & they're just as slow. Fucking COVID
Is yours still in customs? I wonder if it's been intercepted?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
They basically said they seized my package which contained piso. They knew people had been ordering this for suicide. They told me no onve was in trouble. They were actually very friendly. So, ultimately they were making a welfare check and no harm done.
Homeland security was making a welfare check. The organization that is supposed to fight terrorists. Obviously if you didn't get your package you are alive. What did they do, come to look you over? This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of.

Reactions: Mm80 and sadworld
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020

Is yours still in customs? I wonder if it's been intercepted?
Officially the status hasn't changed, but it's definitely been seized by now. Another member I talked to actually called up and their package had been intercepted, but still found "package avaliable for clearance" when they looked up the tracking #. I really want to reorder but it's too risky financially and punatively.

Reactions: Ricky1@@
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Officially the status hasn't changed, but it's definitely been seized by now. Another member I talked to actually called up and their package had been intercepted, but still found "package avaliable for clearance" when they looked up the tracking #. I really want to reorder but it's too risky financially and punatively.
I'm sorry this happened to you.