D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
Mom Dies After Using Weight Loss Injectables to Slim Down Before Daughter's Wedding.. she's lucky right? People can actually die from small things with no plans! I wanna be that person

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No, she's not lucky. Don't project.

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney, donewithlife1 and Meditation guide
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
No she isn't. She probably wasn't suffering at all and did not have a reason to want to die. I understand the feeling of wishing you could swap places but the language comes across insensitively.

Reactions: FailureToAll and Meditation guide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So lucky, those who die are the only fortunate ones to me as they are relieved from all future suffering, I envy them so much.

Reactions: sserafim, donewithlife1 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That's a tragedy for her and her family. She probably had a nice life and lot's to live for. But I can also relate to your feelings. People die all the time from ordinary things.

Reactions: sserafim, ultraviolence and donewithlife1
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Definitely not. She probably had an amazing life, wonderful children, and a loving relationship with each and every one of the people in her life, regardless of whether or not she had to use Ozempic to slim down a little in her opinion.

Maybe such a death is what you desire, but don't go assuming that other people want the same thing, especially when it's just some innocent random person you hear about online, let alone someone related to the Internet or this site. Her death was definitely uncalled for and it's a tragedy.

D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
So lucky, those who die are the only fortunate ones to me as they are relieved from all future suffering, I envy them so much.
Me too she didn't even ask for it! We don't know? She prob was planning to suicide.. most of those accidents are planned
No she isn't. She probably wasn't suffering at all and did not have a reason to want to die. I understand the feeling of wishing you could swap places but the language comes across insensitively.
Or she prob was right?
That's a tragedy for her and her family. She probably had a nice life and lot's to live for. But I can also relate to your feelings. People die all the time from ordinary things.
Exactly that's what I meant! I'm getting those offensive comments as I sad " I'm happy she died" I'm glad we have some people who actually can read English
No, she's not lucky. Don't project.
I didn't say " she wanted to die" or she was miserable" please before you reply read the content… I said basically she's lucky she died without even asking for it although we don't know the true story but I was just talking about my own feelings

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People misunderstand or put a very negative meaning to things people write when they are not understanding or deliberately misinterpreting things. They are just so damned eager to criticize innocent comments here, they seem to get off on it. OP sorry you have to be exposed to some scummy people here. I really don't believe they don't understand what you meant, I think they like to be nasty.

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
Definitely not. She probably had an amazing life, wonderful children, and a loving relationship with each and every one of the people in her life, regardless of whether or not she had to use Ozempic to slim down a little in her opinion.

Maybe such a death is what you desire, but don't go assuming that other people want the same thing, especially when it's just some innocent random person you hear about online, let alone someone related to the Internet or this site. Her death was definitely uncalled for and it's
People misunderstand or put a very negative meaning to things people write when they are not understanding or deliberately misinterpreting things. They are just so damned eager to criticize innocent comments here, they seem to get off on it. OP sorry you have to be exposed to some scummy people here. I really don't believe they don't understand what you meant, I think they like to be nasty.
Thank you appreciate your support

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide