• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
if i were to buy both do you guys think that would do it? i read somewhere you would passout then just stop breathing.

Reactions: Mari
Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
Need 1200mg of oxycodone?I have 270mg oxycontin and 900mg of morphine. Don't know it's sufficient...

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
if i were to buy both do you guys think that would do it? i read somewhere you would passout then just stop breathing.
I once mixed about 30 pills of clonazepam with a 0,7l of 40% alcohol. I passed out and vomited but sadly I vomited leaning on side so I didn't suffocate. But I wouldn't advise to OD on these pills because most of the time you will act without knowing before passing out...for example people can actually go out naked and do stupid stuff etc..

Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
I once mixed about 30 pills of clonazepam with a 0,7l of 40% alcohol. I passed out and vomited but sadly I vomited leaning on side so I didn't suffocate. But I wouldn't advise to OD on these pills because most of the time you will act without knowing before passing out...for example people can actually go out naked and do stupid stuff etc..
U took only clonazepam. The key here is the opioid. Benzo just give a help for you to sleep.

Reactions: Mizzmini45
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
U took only clonazepam. The key here is the opioid. Benzo just give a help for you to sleep.
yeah but I mixed it with alcohol which will increase the risk but I was inexperienced and probably the only way to die from this is to suffocate on your own vomit.