• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
In the guide that I have, it´s recommanded not to chew the patches and not to heat them up. I have to translate the guide into english.

I have an address for an EU source. But it would be interesting to compare prices, if someone has a different source.
Hi, I'm from Spain. Would you mind pm me about this source? Thank you so much

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I wouldn't recommend oxy.. I used to take it and if I took even 3 pills I felt fucking horrendous, I couldn't even begin to imagine the discomfort if I were to attempt to OD on it

• Wow
Reactions: Smart No More, deathissosad, freelifexit and 1 other person
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
I read conflicting articles about this. Some say that a grain of fentanyl is enough to kill someone, some say 1-2 g so i would just consume a little more just to make sure.
Areny you more likely to throw this up than sn lets say? I was considering orally taking a bunch of f pills but i dont know. I couldnt bring myself to take em any other way than orally. Would you mind dm'ing me or letting me know some info if you have?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I wouldn't recommend oxy.. I used to take it and if I took even 3 pills I felt fucking horrendous, I couldn't even begin to imagine the discomfort if I were to attempt to OD on it
I agree. I don't think it would be pleasant to OD on at all. Its like the therapeutic window is quite small. If you get the dose right it's quite enjoyable as an opiate/opioid high but it's really easy to go from feeling great to sick to the stomach. If you don't use it regularly you can hit that at 20-25mg which is quite a way away from a lethal dose. Though a lethal dose would vary I don't think anyone has ever lethaly OD'd on less than 40mg. That's enough to make me feel quite uncomfortable and I'm usually quite opioid tolerant having had a long term relationship with diamorphine before we went our separate ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: MidnightDream
M

macrocosm

Apr 3, 2023
I've seen post about someone who became paralyzed after overdosing heroin. Also if you survive your organs will be damaged. So be careful.
I've never ever heard or seen anyone who's paralyzed from an overdose. Absolute bull. And if it's true it's probably super rare

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Over 75,673 people died from opioid-related overdoses the year before last in the US alone. And that's not even counting non-opioid related overdoses. Compare that with the 40,000 something suicide deaths alone. F kills people like flies, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. More potent analogues, such as some of the Etazines (x10,000 more powerful than Morphine) are cheap and easily sourced on the DN. Fent is also on the DN, vendors just label it "White China" to get around the DN market fent ban. Search around diligently enough, and you'll find it. Where there's a will, you'll find the way.

I'm CBTing with a concoction of barbiturates, RC Opioids and SN with Baclofen (antispasmodic) and an antianemic in some remote, uninhabited part of a forest.

Because of barbiturates' dangerous safety profile and respiratory arresting properties, benzodiazepines were hence commercialized as a safer replacement. Barbiturates comprise the de facto lethal injection drugs, specifically phentobanatroll, which is easily sourced from the DN. Barbiturates combined with opioids are a near-guaranteed lethal concoction, by any measure. Each critically inhibits respiratory suppression independently, and when combined, these effects are multiplicatively compounded.

Encapsulation in eccentric coated capsules would enable the drugs to pass through the stomach in-tact, and begin dissolving past the duodenum in the lower intestine, where regurgitation is no longer an object.

Profonol, is another one. A powerful lethal anesthetic. The vials are only used in hospitals under the extreme care of anesthesiologists because of its lethal dose threshold. Profonol is the drug that killed Michael Jackson, which is also sourcable if you know where to look.

Antianemics only inhibit regurgitation in part. Antispasmodics inhibit the ephosphical contractions which are essential for vomiting. If your esophageal muscles can't contract, you can't vomit.
In what order are you planning to ingest the barbiturates, opioids and SN. I wanna have an overkill method in place too but I'm concerned it could be too much and work against me by forcing me to vomit.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
In what order are you planning to ingest the barbiturates, opioids and SN. I wanna have an overkill method in place too but I'm concerned it could be too much and work against me by forcing me to vomit.
No opioids with SN

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
DNM's all have a rule of no Fent powder. I wish it was easily obtainable in EU but seems to be rare as hens teeth. As is genuine oxy from what I can tell. Loads of pressed tablet but who knows what's in those. Maybe fent ha! The irony!

They relabel it as "synthetic heroin"

They do allow fent but just say they don't to keep LE off their back. And call it synthetic.

Back a couple years ago you could buy truly 90% fentanyl advertised with a warning "THIS SHIT WILL KILL YOU. DISCLAIMER NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"

The stuff now from hotgirlzclub vendor "China white synthetic heroin" is infact fentanyl. Don't know the purity or how cut it is. If it's at least 50% fentany by weight it will work if you buy like 7-10 grams. That would still be 5 grams of pure fent. She has another listing up for a new version advertised as twice as potent and must have tried the original synthetic first. Rude vendor tho says "don't ask for the double potent batch without being Previous buyer, it's tacky" whatever the fuck "tacky" actually means in terms of drug dealing.

And you need benzos with it to guarantee death. Like 30 2mg klonopin clonazePAM. Or that ultra potent RC clonzeLAM or bronazolam.

Plus anti emetics to avoid vomiting the benzos unless you can try injecting the propylene glycol suspended RC benzos premixed.

I thought the idea of shooting up fentanyl then shooting head would work. Redundancy. If the bullet doesn't kill the fentanyl will. Opiates kill by shutting down breathing activity in the brain stem. So even if you botch your gunshot the drugs will finish you off. Not all of us have the money for guns and thousands for drugs tho.