• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I'm not looking to use this method and maybe I've been watching too much TLC, but could you CBT by overeating and become so obese that you die of "natural causes"? How bad would it be?

Reactions: qwerty1969
scarletstarlet

scarletstarlet

done with everything...
Apr 4, 2023
I'm not looking to use this method and maybe I've been watching too much TLC, but could you CBT by overeating and become so obese that you die of "natural causes"? How bad would it be?
That would take years, lol

Reactions: LateForTheBus and Roseate
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
In a Monty Python movie, a guy eats until he explodes. Great for comedy, possibly the least functional method next to old age.

Reactions: LateForTheBus and rationaltake
dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
In a Monty Python movie, a guy eats until he explodes. Great for comedy, possibly the least functional method next to old age.
I do recall that fine piece of british theatre, They don't make movies like that anymore....'The meaning of life' was the name of the movie, if anyone
wants to track it down on you tube.
....Not a good method ,but highly recommended viewing, I think it was a wafer thin after dinner mint that set him off....

Reactions: ongoingo
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Dawg xD. If by some miracle you could stop yourself from vomiting, and manage to stuff your stomach so full I'd imagine you could rupture your stomach which would kill you.

That being said not only would you have to fight against such an unbelievable amount of human nature holding you back, but it would be very very painful

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I know xD I was just watching 1000lb sisters and my 600lb life and I'm like— bruh. 😂

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The body seems able to adapt to all sorts of lifestyles. It likely would kill you- or- contribute to something else that would kill you in the end but I guess it could take years. In which time- you'll still presumably need to bring in money to be able to consume that amount of food but I guess it would get to a point where working would be hard. So- would family members or benefits then bring in enough money to buy the food on top of household bills?

I imagine just simply over indulging in anything would make you sick before it did really bad damage. I imagine it would be really unpleasant as well! I think our bodies are designed to make us feel pain or massive discomfort in order to stop us from causing serious harm to ouselves.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
You'd have to be in your 50's 60's and before you die, you'll get Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Kidney Failure---Plus you need to eat the type of foods that give you a heart attack: Fried Foods, Pizza, Cake, Ice Cream,Pork like Hot Dogs Sausage and Bacon, Sugared Soda, Potato Chips, Red Meat, Bacon Cheeseburgers etc

Reactions: emptymiku
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Being grossly overweight will shorten your life, but it still mght be many years between starting to overeat and actually dying. As a suicide method it's about as useless as they come.

Reactions: LateForTheBus and emptymiku
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
That would probably be an extremely slow, painful death. Being extremly obese would take a while to kill you via heart attack or stroke or etc. Sounds very unreliable