• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

ElizaEliza123

Looking for a painless way out
Nov 6, 2019
SUICIDE BAG: My issues with the suicide bag is having a bag over my head panics me. I know, I know, I'm using it to stop existing in this realm but I just don't think I can handle it.

PILLS: I have read that the correct amount of opiates, benzos, somas, and ondansetron will give you a peaceful even blissful exit. But some people wake up brain damaged...

HANGING: I'm too much of a coward to do the long drop but have been trying to learn about hanging from a doorknob. You just lean into it apparently and eventually black out and minutes later you die. This was a method apparently used by high-profile suicides of people named "Kate Spade" "Robin Williams" and "Lil Wren Scott."