• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
hello, this may be a stupid post but a thought came over me today and I wanted to see what is thought of it. I was wondering, say you had to take medications everyday but they're locked up because of your risk and you don't want to hoard them because it might be found.. if I preserve them by dissolving them in a cup of water everyday , over a time of a year (?) would it work? and I was thinking I'd mix a lot of medications in, not just the ones I have to take everyday because I'm scared it wouldn't be enough.. maybe the medications would erode over that time and not work anymore? or something gross I don't know would happen? it would also taste awful by the time I'd drink it but honestly I don't really care as long as it'd kill me..

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Medication shall be stored cool and dry in most cases. Dissolving them in water most likely will destroy them. What kind of meds do u actually have? If they're not the ones mentioned in the PPeH OD's are unlikely to work.

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
Medication shall be stored cool and dry in most cases. Dissolving them in water most likely will destroy them. What kind of meds do u actually have? If they're not the ones mentioned in the PPeH OD's are unlikely to work.

damn .. I guess I should find some place to hide them then lol. I would use my iron supplements, my stomach acid medicine (I don't remember the name of it), Claritin, and various types of painkillers.. it probably wouldn't have worked but I'm willing because that's my only shot lol

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
damn .. I guess I should find some place to hide them then lol. I would use my iron supplements, my stomach acid medicine (I don't remember the name of it), Claritin, and various types of painkillers.. it probably wouldn't have worked but I'm willing because that's my only shot lol
This won't work. forget about it. I'm sorry. If CTB is your true desire you can read about other methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

In the end it's your own decision.

Reactions: LunarLight
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
This won't work. forget about it. I'm sorry. If CTB is your true desire you can read about other methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

In the end it's your own decision.
thanks anyway

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
This is a double bad idea. For a start as @Praestat_Mori said the meds you're talking about won't work. In addition most tablets and capsules won't dissolve completely in water since they contain insoluble binders and bulking agents. You'll be left with a sediment and it'll be obvious that it's not "just water". You'd also run the risk of having bacteria or algae grow storing it for a long time (lots of pills containing sugars like maltose or dextrose).