• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UncleSam42

Nov 28, 2023
I've been suicidal for about 3 days now and feel like I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. I was thinking about using some of my SSRIs that I stopped taking awhile back because I felt like they made things worse to OD. I'm more than sure that the over 2,000 mgs I have is enough to induce serotonin syndrome and hopefully lead to death. For those wondering it's the generic equivalent of Zoloft. That being said, is the better method to just try to ingest all of them with water or to crush them up and snort them? What's more effective and what would give me less time to change my mind about things or allow people to find me in time?