• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Hi!

I have been struggling to find any relevant and available medication, having considered sodium nitrite, I still have the problem of finding anti-emetics. So I recently remembered that a long ago friend of mine has contacts to dealers. I remember he had mentioned one time on ketamine, so that's what I asked him for - he said that the drug is rarely the real deal at the moment, but would ask around for it. Also I mentioned I'd be interested in other things as well, and he was open to research what is possible. I said my reason for the enquiry was recreational/creative, obviously didn't tell him about od-ing. So my question is:

What drugs would be relevant to mention to him, considering what is available through dealers who offer recreational drugs? Benzos? Fentanyl? Opiates? What should I ask for?

Any other things I should consider?
There are no anti emetics available over the counter nor through online pharmacies in my country (Denmark), would a dealer have any such medicines?

Sorry if I'm being naive, that's why I ask these questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Benzos / Opiates will be sold easily from street. Just make sure you buy them in blister strips, don't want fakes!

That's my plan right now, I'm already a benzo addict anyway so pouring pills into my mouth is no biggie.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hi!

I have been struggling to find any relevant and available medication, having considered sodium nitrite, I still have the problem of finding anti-emetics. So I recently remembered that a long ago friend of mine has contacts to dealers. I remember he had mentioned one time on ketamine, so that's what I asked him for - he said that the drug is rarely the real deal at the moment, but would ask around for it. Also I mentioned I'd be interested in other things as well, and he was open to research what is possible. I said my reason for the enquiry was recreational/creative, obviously didn't tell him about od-ing. So my question is:

What drugs would be relevant to mention to him, considering what is available through dealers who offer recreational drugs? Benzos? Fentanyl? Opiates? What should I ask for?

Any other things I should consider?
There are no anti emetics available over the counter nor through online pharmacies in my country (Denmark), would a dealer have any such medicines?

Sorry if I'm being naive, that's why I ask these questions.

Gosh, you are naive. It's almost cute. :))

Forget about ketamine. The only reliable option a drug dealer will have is opiates. (Fentanyl is an opiate.) The book Dignified Dying, written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug overdose options to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.

I recommend reading Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death and Dignified Dying to get more details on dosage. They each have chapters on opiates. They're both available in the Resource section. A large enough dose of opiates and benzos should be very peaceful. You can also add alcohol if you already regularly drink alcohol.

I doubt a drug dealer will have anti-emetics. (They're in the business of selling recreational drugs.)

I do want to urge you to be careful. It sounds like you don't have much experience with the drug scene, and I don't know what it's like in Denmark, but please make sure your friend knows what they're doing. It's easy to get scammed if you're involved with the wrong people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari and Rex
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Benzos / Opiates will be sold easily from street. Just make sure you buy them in blister strips, don't want fakes!

That's my plan right now, I'm already a benzo addict anyway so pouring pills into my mouth is no biggie.

Which opiate are you planning to use? I have 2 grams of oxy.

Reactions: Rex
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Which opiate are you planning to use? I have 2 grams of oxy.
Oxy myself yeah, strong and for me... easily available in blister strips... can even get 40mg pills.

Could get any sort of opiate though, even heroin... but oxy seems the best, plus I've had oxy before. Obviously do not want an opiate which contains APAP, as that will hurt.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Gosh, you are naive. It's almost cute. :))

Forget about ketamine. The only reliable option a drug dealer will have is opiates. (Fentanyl is an opiate.) The book Dignified Dying, written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug overdose options to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.

I recommend reading Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death and Dignified Dying to get more details on dosage. They each have chapters on opiates. They're both available in the Resource section. A large enough dose of opiates and benzos should be very peaceful. You can also add alcohol if you already regularly drink alcohol.

I doubt a drug dealer will have anti-emetics. (They're in the business of selling recreational drugs.)

I do want to urge you to be careful. It sounds like you don't have much experience with the drug scene, and I don't know what it's like in Denmark, but please make sure your friend knows what they're doing. It's easy to get scammed if you're involved with the wrong people.

Thank you El Topo.

Well, at least I know that I don't know :happy: so I'm being patient until I am certain of what I'm doing.

Haven't been able to unzip the files of the books on my iPad, but will try some other way.

I don't drink alcohol but I think I would for the occasion.

Maybe I should go to my doctor with a nausea story then..?

My friend is quite experienced with the scene, I do think he knows the right people fortunately. Contrary to me, I haven't really had anything to do with those folks other than buying weed a while ago. And those aren't even the same people selling here in dk.

I think I remember you writing somewhere on the site that you had bought N, have you changed that plan since you write about oxy here?

Last edited:
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018

Being a newb, what do I say when they ask what it's for? I mean, my friend had me tell a whole fairytale of inspiration when I said I was interested in buying ketamine, what on earth can I say is the reason for wanting benzos + opiates? He knows I'm not a user.. :(

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Being a newb, what do I say when they ask what it's for? I mean, my friend had me tell a whole fairytale of inspiration when I said I was interested in buying ketamine, what on earth can I say is the reason for wanting benzos + opiates? He knows I'm not a user.. :(
There is few routes, you could just ask for benzos and opiates. The reasons could vary for what you feel more confident in, you could just flat out lie and say something like the benzos are for coming down from a speed binge or LSD trip.

For opiates you could just say you want to experience it a few times. To me, my concern is you will need quantity... not just a couple etc, you could keep buying on those lies and save them up.

Another route is saying a family member is in pain, but can't get pain management from doctors so you want to buy oxy. Same for benzos, you could say a family member has terrible anxiety/agoraphobia/panic attacks etc.

Lastly, when buying things like oxy, make sure they're instant release ones and not prolonged release.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Thank you El Topo.

Well, at least I know that I don't know :happy: so I'm being patient until I am certain of what I'm doing.

Haven't been able to unzip the files of the books on my iPad, but will try some other way.

I don't drink alcohol but I think I would for the occasion.

Maybe I should go to my doctor with a nausea story then..?

My friend is quite experienced with the scene, I do think he knows the right people fortunately. Contrary to me, I haven't really had anything to do with those folks other than buying weed a while ago. And those aren't even the same people selling here in dk.

I think I remember you writing somewhere on the site that you had bought N, have you changed that plan since you write about oxy here?

Since you don't drink alcohol, don't take too much because it will increase the chances of throwing everything up.

For anti-emetics, you can either order them from a foreign online pharmacy or try to get a doctor's prescription. They're very common medicines, so just say you're having nausea and trouble digesting food. That's what metoclopramide is used for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metoclopramide#Medical_uses

I am actually planning on combining N and oxy. Since I take benzos for sleep, it means I have a slight tolerance to barbiturates. I'm 99% sure the N alone will work, but adding the oxy will be even better.

Reactions: Mari
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
There is few routes, you could just ask for benzos and opiates. The reasons could vary for what you feel more confident in, you could just flat out lie and say something like the benzos are for coming down from a speed binge or LSD trip.

For opiates you could just say you want to experience it a few times. To me, my concern is you will need quantity... not just a couple etc, you could keep buying on those lies and save them up.

Another route is saying a family member is in pain, but can't get pain management from doctors so you want to buy oxy. Same for benzos, you could say a family member has terrible anxiety/agoraphobia/panic attacks etc.

Lastly, when buying things like oxy, make sure they're instant release ones and not prolonged release.

This is excellent advice from Rex. An overdose of opiates and benzos will require a large amount, much more than people typically take for recreational purposes. So whatever story you use, it has to be something that allows you to buy on a regular basis without your friend getting suspicious.

Saying it's for a family member might be the best option.

This will give you an idea of the amounts required:
http://www.eenwaardiglevenseinde.nl/meldingen/med-20-opiaat/