I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
Hi Folks,

I wanted to ask with a very peaceful method such as taking N, I am assuming SI will still kick in and prevent me from taking N. What would you recommend to overcome this? Is it benzodiazepines or alcohol? How much of it and which one?

I am assuming the same overcoming SI concoction would be true for any other peaceful method such as Nitrogen with SCBA or SCUBA?

Take care guys.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you are really ready to leave then you will be able to overcome SI but actually there is nothing anyone here can do bc it's individual how string your own SI is.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Hi Folks,

I wanted to ask with a very peaceful method such as taking N, I am assuming SI will still kick in and prevent me from taking N. What would you recommend to overcome this? Is it benzodiazepines or alcohol? How much of it and which one?

I am assuming the same overcoming SI concoction would be true for any other peaceful method such as Nitrogen with SCBA or SCUBA?

Take care guys.
Do a research for meds that have suicidal ideation as a side effect. That will completely change your brain chemistry and will be very efficient. You just need to find what works for you. May take some time.
I don't believe that calming effect has anything to do with SI not kicking in. You still won't be able to take your medication. You may fall asleep.

Reactions: DeadHead and WAITING TO DIE