S

simplesimon93

Oct 12, 2024
I am not looking for any method advice or a how to guide exactly, I have those already but what I am looking for is advice around the ethical side of CTB.

I have 4 methods well prepared for and I'm considering which is really the best one.

2 are external from my house and 2 would be internal, in theory I could combine...

I am looking at train suicide or vehicular suicide at the moment, they could be combined, but like every thing there are risks. I pretty certain though from the speed, been hit at 100kmph should work. There is the driver of the train to consider.

With my car option, I've the safety features disabled and think that equally 150kmph into a walk would do it. Easy enough to achieve. There is the risk of hitting another car mind. So that's the risk there. Crash one could be made a little like accident but investigation would show the seatbelts gone, airbags out etc.

Then internal ones as in the house, are hang or CO. They risk me being found by a friend or family. I don't know how that would be for them. Hard consideration overall, I just want to ensure my method works so I will be putting my all into which ever one...