• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I always found it strange, but chalked it up to dumb drunk carelessness during party weekends. Now I learned that the media in my country don't report whether a death was ctb or not (to not give ideas). Hmm, šŸ¤” lol.

Recently, there have been a few jumpers too in my city (again, the media not saying if accidental or ctb but they mention the buildings). Now I'm getting ideas, lol. Although these methods are too brutal for me. Yet, everything is so restricted and regulated here that these methods are the only options eventually.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and another_creature
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
It's probably a mixture of accidents, and suicides.

When you're desperate, you'll do anything. Having said that, I would never jump though, because I've seen someone survive and I'd rather be this way, than what I've seen.

Reactions: GoatHerder