Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
This is too much to handle. I do not want to explain to people reasons for leaving anymore. When there was a time they didn't care. I am at a stage where I want my pain to end and I do not want to endure more suffering anymore. I do not want to talk to a stranger or people who not understand the level of pain I am in. All dreams and desires in me are dead or dying, I am losing myself. There would be nothing left to save after some time. I do not wanna beg people to help me but I am in such a helpless state that even my ctb is linked to my freedom. I am so tired and tired of explaining and them not understanding or getting judgements. How hard it is to understand that I want peace, freedom and my pain to end anyway and since I do not have any other way I do not want to be trapped. My condition is getting worse. I can't live with trauma and my pain can't be eased, Everyday I shrink and collapse, this is taking a toll on me. I am afraid I won't even be able to keep my promises to people, although I want to. I am lost and I do not trust the people anymore except a few friends. I am tired of getting hurt by people. There is nothing but misery and pain ahead of me, I don't want that and I am stuck between life and death. It's getting harder and harder to endure. When you directly ask help from people who can they do not respond, some are even reluctant to talk, and flat out don't care. I don't trust them especially because they have broken me from inside. I have no hope. I can't be free and l can't live nor die. Having no privacy or tools and chances of never having it robs of everything, the last shred of human dignity and even for that I am at the mercy of people

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Johanna94, SuicidalSymphonies and 3 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
You never have to explain why to anybody. Your feelings matter and are essential. You have a family here, I hope you know. Many of us want to see our fellow members at peace and getting what they deserve to have. It's hard for people who don't live through it to understand, and you can't blame them. But they could have the decency to try.

Much love. xo PM me any time.

Reactions: Johanna94
Johanna94

Johanna94

I lost myself when I stopped following my heart
Mar 8, 2019
I really think I would understand you. I have the same kind of problem; all of my desires, dreams and my truth are oppressed. I feel like I am living a lie everywhere I go, and for that reason, I can't have friends and relationships. It's plain emotional torture. I really wish for you to find your freedom.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Hope that you can find the peace you need, whichever you decide.

Reactions: Johanna94
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I get it. I am in hell every day. Everytime I look in the mirror and see what I paid someone to do to my face and eyes I picture myself dead. I cant take this any longer. I am fading fast. Why did not I listen to anyone. I understand how you feel it is a hard burden to carry the feeling of pain taking its toll on you. Im so sorry your going thru this. I wish things were different and easier.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Johanna94
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I do so relate to this. I am existing daily.... not living. I am tired of simply existing.

Reactions: Johanna94, SuicidalSymphonies and MeltingHeart
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hugs! I died already a few years ago when my dr tried to kill me (fucking goof), I'm only existing as well and it's a waste of time
Hugs❤️