P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
What other way to leave is there besides SN that is accessible besides hanging or jumping off a bridge?

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
jumping in front of a train which I wouldn't recommend but well, that's an option too...

maybe overdosing on heroine, fentanyl or some other drug.

if u have access to one, a gun.

Upvote 0
ajax

ajax

Apr 3, 2023
Ive heard that with a certain type of chemical, you can kill yourself if you in hale it for long periods of time. What people do is that they go to a room, close all windows and doors and then in hale it until the pass out.

Upvote 0
P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
Ive heard that with a certain type of chemical, you can kill yourself if you in hale it for long periods of time. What people do is that they go to a room, close all windows and doors and then in hale it until the pass out.
I'm interested in something like that

Upvote 0
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Upvote 0
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Drowning. I'll eventually have to go by drowning in case I don't find SN.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why do you talk cryptic? Thought about CO method with charcoal. It's very effective.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you wish to read about suicide methods then there's the suicide resource complination on here, but suicide just isn't straightforward especially in this anti-suicide society, I wish there were guaranteed, accessible methods that are easy to go through with.

Upvote 0