• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

adevessa

Jul 11, 2018
I saw something on here about an OTC alternative to benzo. I think the medication started with an E. I want to use this to make CTB that much easier. Please let me know if you know what I'm talking about.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Etizulam or something like that. Not otc though it's a research med.

N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
It depends on your country. In most developed countries, benzos and barbiturates are prescription only.
So the only alternative is antihistamines. They're way weaker than the other two though. The most common one, at least in my country, is doxylamine.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
If you cant get benzo's try for amitriptyline, often sold as elavil online. Not even classed as a class c drug where I live. I can import enough for 3 months personal use legally. 100mg taken with alcohol will relax you, make you sleepy and ensure you sleep for many hours straight. They've got a hell of a kick if your not used to them.
They are also the deadliest of antidepressants. Anything from 2g upwards often proves fatal.
5g upwards almost certain.

Reactions: Wrennie
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
@adevessa I think you are referring to Etizolam. It's a research medication so you are able to get it without a prescription. If it checks out with SN, then I'll be getting it too. This website reviews 5 legitimate vendors to purchase from https://www.suppwiththat.com/buy-etizolam/

Regarding Etizolam, does anyone know if it will negatively interact with SN, metoclopramide or tagamet?