BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
So I'm ordering SN.

Totally gave up with C due to concerns over product quality.

I've decided to give life a try though and I heard that SN can be used for curing.
So I plan to take a lot of it and hope it cures me of my issues.

Edit: I have found another source of powdered pentobarbital. 'J' is even more expensive than 'C', but has agreed to send me a sample.
Can't vouch for them yet so can't share.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheQ22 and Pharmaruined
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Last two ppl here who announced they're ctb via SN have logged into their account a day later. Very concerning

• Wow
Reactions: BipolarGuy
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
So I'm ordering SN.

Totally gave up with C due to concerns over product quality.

I've decided to give life a try though and I heard than SN can be used for curing.
So I plan to take a lot of it and hope it cures me of my issues.

Edit: I have found another source of powdered pentobarbital. 'J' is even more expensive than 'C', but has agreed to send me a sample.
Can't vouch for them yet so can't share.

When I start looking again I'm going to hold out for N, its the only method that makes sense for me.... wish it was more affordable for others.
last year dealing with A was a joke. Please keep us posted. Sending a sample sounds very promising

asani

asani

Fluttershy girl. October 1st is my day.
Sep 11, 2020
Last two ppl here who announced they're ctb via SN have logged into their account a day later. Very concerning
Maybe it's not them but their relatives/police? Because get cured after a big dose of SN in one day is impossible. They have to be at the hospital for days if they survived.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
There's always a chance to failure why are you scared now

Just because alot of users lately seem to be logging on days after their SN attempts and it's really discouraging me. Just having a bad day I guess. Disregard

asani

asani

Sep 11, 2020
Just because alot of users lately seem to be logging on days after their SN attempts and it's really discouraging me. Just having a bad day I guess. Disregard
Were you planning to do it this week or something?

asani

asani

Sep 11, 2020
No in 1.5 months. I just wish I could verify its working for ppl
It's plenty of time. I'm sure that there will be more people who succeed. At least I hope you will find your inner peace and your fears will not control you.
I wish you luck in whatever you're doing.

Reactions: rt1989526
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Please there's plenty of info about it... Just research and make sure you are doing things right when the time comes

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Reactions: rt1989526
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Please there's plenty of info about it... Just research and make sure you are doing things right when the time comes

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Thanks I'm familiar with this document. Just filled with doubt and fear, it's part of my mental illness.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020

Rest assured, plenty of users here have taken SN and never came back. Not sure if it helps you or not, but just know it's viable.