• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

ljknljnlkjn

-
Oct 1, 2023
Hey, there are a lot of stores in Spain that sell SN online. Some explicitly say, that they only sell to professionals, and that identification is needed, but there are a couple where this is not stated, and I can order and pay without having to give any details of a company (idk if anything would be requested after the order).

I'm very paranoid about the lab telling the police that I did an order. Also, I'm wondering how the package would look like since I don't want to raise suspicion if my flatmate sees the package and it has a ton of warning signs on it. Does anyone have advice for me?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I'd hide your identity. Get it shipped somewhere you can get it but don't live

L

ljknljnlkjn

-
Oct 1, 2023
I was able to sign up to a package drop off box with a fake name and number. Now I made the order to that P.O. Box with the fake name while using a vpn.

My credit card technically links to me, but it's improbable it would get so far, and if so, I can say someone used my credit card.

I'm really sad.

Felt "happy" that I was able to find a relatively safe method of ordering, but then I remember that this "success" is one step closer to giving up on life and killing myself.

So fucking sad. This is too real. I hate it.

WastedBandaid

WastedBandaid

trapped here
Sep 11, 2023
hey, where did u get it? i'm in spain too. and yes i can't believe i'm asking you too to get SN. it is sad indeed. i hope everything gets better for u

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Yo también soy de España. Lo que necesitas en una fuente exterior al país. No es ilegal poseerlo, es decir, puedes comprarlo legalmente pero fuera. Escríbeme por privado

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
make sure its "Nitrite" not "Nitrate". a lot of people make this mistake

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Yo también soy de España. Lo que necesitas en una fuente exterior al país. No es ilegal poseerlo, es decir, puedes comprarlo legalmente pero fuera. Escríbeme por privado
Puedo escribirte también? No entiendo porque dices que hay que pedir de una fuente exterior. No es mejor pedirlo dentro de España? Sin aduanas? Yo también vivo en España ya hace 10 anos pero no soy de aqui originalemente asi que Espanol es mi tercer idioma 😊 Puedo escribirte? Hasta ahora pensaba que necesito encontrar una fuente de aqui pero tu recomedas una fuente exterior al pais. Me gustaria entender mejor.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Hey, there are a lot of stores in Spain that sell SN online. Some explicitly say, that they only sell to professionals, and that identification is needed, but there are a couple where this is not stated, and I can order and pay without having to give any details of a company (idk if anything would be requested after the order).

I'm very paranoid about the lab telling the police that I did an order. Also, I'm wondering how the package would look like since I don't want to raise suspicion if my flatmate sees the package and it has a ton of warning signs on it. Does anyone have advice for me?
Did you manage to buy it? Did you opt for inside of Spain or outside of Spain?
I really hope you will see my message. I really would like to understand why it is better to order from outside of Spain? Thank you!!

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
lmao all this paranoia just to throw it away