johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
Initially I made jumping my method of choice but when I finally found a good spot 2 months ago, I couldn't go through with it, what surprised and disappointed me. There is really no point in living anymore for me, so I thought I would instantly jump without any second thoughts if I find the right place.

Now that I found this forum, I want to make SN my ctb method. But I'm surprised of how hard it is to get for such a popular method on here. I was looking for it in Poland, as it's supposedly easy to get there.

I found one polish site, that offers shipping to other EU countries. Though it's 90 PLN (20,77€) for shipping fee.

But is it really that easy? I'm from Germany and importing SN to Germany is illegal, of what I read. Are they then really gonna sell it to me, with no questions asked, when I order it?

Has anyone recently successfully ordered SN online?

Thank you for reading!

Reactions: Willy Wonka, huggyob and LunarLynx
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Both countries being in the EU means there shouldn't be any customs checks. I can't promise anything but it should be relatively straightforward.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Both countries being in the EU means there shouldn't be any customs checks. I can't promise anything but it should be relatively straightforward.
I believe they can check your packages randomly even if it's a domestic shipment.
I think that now it's the good moment to order it though as there is a bazillion packages on the road and I think they just don't have enough time to randomly open stuff that doesn't seem suspicious

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I assume you mean the site starting Al?

If so, I think reports are it's legit.

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Initially I made jumping my method of choice but when I finally found a good spot 2 months ago, I couldn't go through with it, what surprised and disappointed me. There is really no point in living anymore for me, so I thought I would instantly jump without any second thoughts if I find the right place.

Now that I found this forum, I want to make SN my ctb method. But I'm surprised of how hard it is to get for such a popular method on here. I was looking for it in Poland, as it's supposedly easy to get there.

I found one polish site, that offers shipping to other EU countries. Though it's 90 PLN (20,77€) for shipping fee.

But is it really that easy? I'm from Germany and importing SN to Germany is illegal, of what I read. Are they then really gonna sell it to me, with no questions asked, when I order it?

Thank you for reading!
Hey !
I ordered from this site literally 2 days ago, The package will arrive friday 5th january if no problem, I'll tell you if I get it or not (I'm in france btw)
If your site is Bi

Reactions: johann_liebert and boddibo
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I found one polish site, that offers shipping to other EU countries.
I am not German but I did a quick research and, as far as restrictions go, only found this:
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-003024_EN.html

Apparently, SN (E250) is partially banned in Germany. Have no clue what that means, but I assume it's prohibited to use it in some industrial processes, or vice-versa, it may be unlawful for common citizens to own it.
Don't take it for granted though, please do some more research.

Poland is in EU and Schengen area so no customs whatsoever.
If the product is restricted the seller will state so and will prohibit you from ordering it. If not, it either means no restrictions apply or the seller is not aware of the possible restrictions in the destination country.
The parcel will likely be shipped by courier and I really doubt the receiving warehouse in Germany will bother opening it to check there's no SN inside.
This is just my opinion though, I'm not encouraging you to break the law.

The trickiest part is that many online shops only sell to licensed companies.
From my little experience, if the webshop allows you to place your order without specifically asking for a VAT number you should be good to go.
Additionally, search for the website Terms of Sale: it should be stated whether or not they're willing to sell to individuals.
If you can't find that info I'd just give it a try and place an order, chances are you'll either be blocked from ordering or they'll get back to you asking for your company details.
If none of that happens, you're ok.

Please keep us updated. Cheers

• Informative
Reactions: johann_liebert and betternever2havbeen
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
I am not German but I did a quick research and, as far as restrictions go, only found this:
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-003024_EN.html

Apparently, SN (E250) is partially banned in Germany. Have no clue what that means, but I assume it's prohibited to use it in some industrial processes, or vice-versa, it may be unlawful for common citizens to own it.
Don't take it for granted though, please do some more research.

Poland is in EU and Schengen area so no customs whatsoever.
If the product is restricted the seller will state so and will prohibit you from ordering it. If not, it either means no restrictions apply or the seller is not aware of the possible restrictions in the destination country.
The parcel will likely be shipped by courier and I really doubt the receiving warehouse in Germany will bother opening it to check there's no SN inside.
This is just my opinion though, I'm not encouraging you to break the law.

The trickiest part is that many online shops only sell to licensed companies.
From my little experience, if the webshop allows you to place your order without specifically asking for a VAT number you should be good to go.
Additionally, search for the website Terms of Sale: it should be stated whether or not they're willing to sell to individuals.
If you can't find that info I'd just give it a try and place an order, chances are you'll either be blocked from ordering or they'll get back to you asking for your company details.
If none of that happens, you're ok.

Please keep us updated. Cheers
Thank you for your effort to write such a detailed and helpful post! I already informed myself a bit about the legal situation and am aware the process of buying it is not quite legal here and there are some risks involved with it. But as long as I don't end up in jail for it, I'm ok with it. I have nothing to lose, really and as soon as it arrives and everything is okay with it, I'm gonna take it. Cheers!

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you for your effort to write such a detailed and helpful post! I already informed myself a bit about the legal situation and am aware the process of buying it is not quite legal here and there are some risks involved with it. But as long as I don't end up in jail for it, I'm ok with it. I have nothing to lose, really and as soon as it arrives and everything is okay with it, I'm gonna take it. Cheers!
It's ok, I just wish I could help with your issues but you must have your reasons if you've come here, and I won't talk you out of it.
Don't rush things though, just remember even if you obtain your SN there's still time to reconsider. Wishing you peace

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
It's ok, I just wish I could help with your issues but you must have your reasons if you've come here, and I won't talk you out of it.
Don't rush things though, just remember even if you obtain your SN there's still time to reconsider. Wishing you peace
Thank you, I wish no one had to do something like that, but for me, it had been overdue for years. I watched throw some of your posts, if I read correctly you have some psychological problems too, then you probably know where I'm coming from.

And btw my SN got shipped today, yay! Hopefully now everything goes well with the delivery.

Also, thank you messages in this context are kinda eerie and ironic: "Just like you, we can't wait for our products to reach you." lol :')

Reactions: Willy Wonka and Noc
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you, I wish no one had to do something like that, but for me, it had been overdue for years. I watched throw some of your posts, if I read correctly you have some psychological problems too, then you probably know where I'm coming from.
We're all different human beings, with different stories, and we all react differently to hardships.
Some may have physical issues, some psychiatric/psychological ones (me, you and countless others).
Regardless of the cause, what matters is that we struggle and suffer. Even if I may not know exactly what you're going through, I know what pain is.
So yes, I believe I can understand you in a way.

• Love
Reactions: Unsure and alone and johann_liebert
L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023

Thank you for reading!
i just did my sn purity test the result is not good not pure enough looking for a sn source can you pm me please

B

bandigna

Dec 16, 2023

And btw my SN got shipped today, yay! Hopefully now everything goes well with the delivery.

Also, thank you messages in this context are kinda eerie and ironic: "Just like you, we can't wait for our products to reach you." lol :')
hey, ich war der der dich nach sn gefragt hat und zu wenige Nachrichten hat so das du mir den Link nicht Schicken kannst . Was ich dir aber sagen wollte , kann ich dir ans herz legen , wenn du noch lebst , dir Gedanken zu machen ob es vielleicht doch einen gott gibt, bevor du stirbst ? schaden tut es ja nicht es zu hinterfragen. lg