• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
There are plenty of chemical companies that carry SN...

Problem is you cannot buy it directly from their website and need to contact the company to place an order (usually orders in bulk) and have a company name as well

Is there a way to get around this? Or a good reason to provide them?

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Depending on the country you live in you will be asked for the operation permit of said company. I did order mine and said it was for curing meat my my request was denied in my country due to my lack of a company permit so even tho I bought it, it got denied at customs.

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Depending on the country you live in you will be asked for the operation permit of said company. I did order mine and said it was for curing meat my my request was denied in my country due to my lack of a company permit so even tho I bought it, it got denied at customs.
Did you get your money back?

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Aug 21, 2020
Did you get your money back?
I need to request a refund yet, it got denied just yesterday so I have to go through that process. Hopefully I do get my money back. I will try right now or in a few hours.

Reactions: laeloth
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
You can find a lot of posts asking the same question already. Sn is used for curing meat so you could say you're doing that as a hobby or a company

I do not think this will work, as there are already curing salts on the market for this purpose. And as @Lone_Gray_Wolf mentioned, it's really not easy to claim you are representing a company without any proof.

This one Chem Labs/Company writes that they sell SN and other products for laboratory and industrial applications. I'm going to email/call them Monday but I don't think it'll work. Also I'm sure they've been warned to be careful about who they sell SN to.

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Darn, I'm sorry to hear that :(. Hopefully you find another way of acquiring it. Honestly It's just one of my options to ctb, still not sure if it's going to be my main one, but it doesn't hurt to have just in case you know ?

Reactions: sephlove
CompGay

CompGay

May 25, 2020
Hi, I do not know where you are from, but I recently just bought SN from Amazon in the US since it isn't illegal to buy. Hopefully that helps?
Hello, I was actually trying to get some off of Amazon and I was wondering if you knew a brand that was good or what to look for when purchasing SN on their site.

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
I need to request a refund yet, it got denied just yesterday so I have to go through that process. Hopefully I do get my money back. I will try right now or in a few hours.
I hope they return it to you soon. I do not understand how they charge before asking

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Aug 21, 2020
I hope they return it to you soon. I do not understand how they charge before asking
As a little update: after an hour of queue I got to talk with a customer service agent and confirmed my refund request and the money should be back in my card within 2-7 days. But I take that with a grain of salt, they have failed me before with their stimated time and one thing that should have taken one contact with support and a maximum a week; took 4 contacts with them and a month and a half.

• Aww..
Reactions: laeloth
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
I ordered 100g of 98% from a Polish chemical lab website about a month ago and it never asked me for a company name or number. It's been held up under "dangerous goods" for the last week or two so I went back to order a smaller bottle and they asked me for a company name. I guess they screwed up or something last month. I doubt I'll be seeing my SN at this point either.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I was actually trying to get some off of Amazon and I was wondering if you knew a brand that was good or what to look for when purchasing SN on their site.
Just watch out because most of those sold on Amazon only contain a very small percentage of sn. I ordered from a chemical company in other country and it reached me fine in UK.

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
As a little update: after an hour of queue I got to talk with a customer service agent and confirmed my refund request and the money should be back in my card within 2-7 days. But I take that with a grain of salt, they have failed me before with their stimated time and one thing that should have taken one contact with support and a maximum a week; took 4 contacts with them and a month and a half.
I was afraid that it would not arrive for the same reason, but it arrived without problems. There were no questions. I bought from a lab.

Reactions: Gnip
danlippers67

danlippers67

Dec 14, 2021
Just watch out because most of those sold on Amazon only contain a very small percentage of sn. I ordered from a chemical company in other country and it reached me fine in UK.
Are you still here?