• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
A lot of things happened all at once, and I thought maybe there's some hope for a positive change in life. But even if that does end up happening, I want to have this option ready at any time. It's all I've been able to think about for months. I got 100g from MDS – I'll let you all know if it arrives next month, and will test for purity when I'm ready to use it.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Did you use your bank account or crypto? I'm thinking of getting it as well but idk if my bank will get suspicious…

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Did you use your bank account or crypto? I'm thinking of getting it as well but idk if my bank will get suspicious…
PayPal was used. Are they no longer accepting that payment? It's easier to use.

Reactions: sserafim
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I used PaySend, order was accepted two days ago now and is still "awaiting processing". Anybody know how long it takes to get a tracking number?

S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
About SN, all sedatives seem to require a recipe from a doctor, are there any you can get without one?

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I used a PayPal subsidiary called Xoom, which seemed to be the default option. I was gonna use a fake name with my Privacy.com card, but I was worried about something getting messed up in transit because of that, like having to sign for it at the post office and not being able to.
About SN, all sedatives seem to require a recipe from a doctor, are there any you can get without one?
I would also like to know more about the modern sources people are using for antiemetics without prescriptions. There was a site talked about a few years ago here, but it hasn't really come up at all since then so I'm not sure if it's even legit anymore.

Reactions: sserafim
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
do we know if this MDS source is legit?