Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I've finally ordered SN. Couldn't get my hands on it due to lockdown. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week. I'll book a hotel and ctb there. I plan on fasting for about 8 hrs and using ONLY meto, and then SN 30g after 2 hrs... Will it be enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
It feels really good to have the SN. Just knowing that you have that option puts you at ease a little.

You should check the resources for a more complete timeline. For example, Stan's Guide recommends meto 45 minutes prior to SN ingestion. Also, there are some easy-to-obtain meds that could help ease discomfort.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Sslsh
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
It feels really good to have the SN. Just knowing that you have that option puts you at ease a little.

You should check the resources for a more complete timeline. For example, Stan's Guide recommends meto 45 minutes prior to SN ingestion. Also, there are some easy-to-obtain meds that could help ease discomfort.
Will check it out. I weigh 50 kgs. My SN will be about 98% pure. Will 30 grams do?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Will check it out. I weigh 50 kgs. My SN will be about 98% pure. Will 30 grams do?
30 g will likely be too much. The guide recommends 20 g for someone your weight. Too much could cause you to throw it up more easily, which would be counterproductive.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm glad everything goes the way you planned. I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Sslsh, Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Good luck friend! I hope you find the peace you seek :hug:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sslsh and (deleted member)