Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
hopefully it comes this time. last time i ordered from australia in april and it still isnt here :-( (I live in canada)

if it doesnt come soon I have to go with the semi truck method. idc about traumatizing the driver they'll have enough to fall back on. I'm just tired of existing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, x-Ace-x, ghostgirl1995 and 3 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I'm so sorry your hurting this much

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Hhhhhh
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
hopefully it comes this time. last time i ordered from australia in april and it still isnt here :-( (I live in canada)

if it doesnt come soon I have to go with the semi truck method. idc about traumatizing the driver they'll have enough to fall back on. I'm just tired of existing

Fingers crossed your SN arrives.

iu
Just throwing in the obligatory warning: Please do not throw yourself in front of a vehicle! It seriously traumatises the driver (and they don't 'have enough to fall back on'!) and can also cause physical injury to the driver and other road users who may swerve to avoid you and crash. It also doesn't guarantee death, and you may end up permanently incapacitated and unable to attempt again. Finally, if you survive, you may be held criminally or civilly liable for any damage, injury or deaths caused.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573, AnxietyAttack44, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Fingers crossed your SN arrives.

iu
Just throwing in the obligatory warning: Please do not throw yourself in front of a vehicle! It seriously traumatises the driver (and they don't 'have enough to fall back on'!) and can also cause physical injury to the driver and other road users who may swerve to avoid you and crash. It also doesn't guarantee death, and you may end up permanently incapacitated and unable to attempt again. Finally, if you survive, you may be held criminally or civilly liable for any damage, injury or deaths caused.

where id do it would almost certainly mean death (highway). I'm poor, homeless and have very little resources. si is too high for jumping (I tried) and hanging has just as much of a failure rate as a semi. a semi hitting me at 40-50 mph is like my only choice besides sn (also in terms of civilians its not that busy of a highway and trucks keep to the right lane while other cars stay in the left. I'd make sure there was just the semi coming at me and they're trained to move to the side if that happens like when they hit deer and stuff)

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
where id do it would almost certainly mean death (highway). I'm poor, homeless and have very little resources. si is too high for jumping (I tried) and hanging has just as much of a failure rate as a semi. a semi hitting me at 40-50 mph is like my only choice besides sn (also in terms of civilians its not that busy of a highway and trucks keep to the right lane while other cars stay in the left. I'd make sure there was just the semi coming at me and they're trained to move to the side if that happens like when they hit deer and stuff)

Still not cool for the effects on the driver though. If hanging has a similar failure rate to the semi, why not just use hanging then? Plus if you do hanging somewhere secluded, you are unlikely to be discovered and rescued, so surely that would make it more likely to be successful than the semi?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
It is always hard to wait. Well, 2 months later I would not even wait, but accepting the fact that our way is a way of trials and failures, it would be better to act not like you have been waiting for ages, but like you have never ordered anything.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Still not cool for the effects on the driver though. If hanging has a similar failure rate to the semi, why not just use hanging then? Plus if you do hanging somewhere secluded, you are unlikely to be discovered and rescued, so surely that would make it more likely to be successful than the semi?
si is too strong. i need something that'll kill me quickly. i am sorry for the driver but i genuinely do not think he will ever in a million years feel as bad as i do. sorry if that sounds egotistical its just how i feel. still going to try and hold out for sn though
It is always hard to wait. Well, 2 months later I would not even wait, but accepting the fact that our way is a way of trials and failures, it would be better to act not like you have been waiting for ages, but like you have never ordered anything.
did it take a long time for your sn to arrive?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Hhhhhh A month or so. Was not even expecting to get it already.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
@Hhhhhh A month or so. Was not even expecting to get it already.
you live in america? I had to order it from somewhere really far away both times.

Reactions: faust
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
No, I live in Europe but it still took very long...
month doesnt sound bad to me at this point tbh. ive been waiting for that australia order for almost 4 now :'[

• Aww..
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
month doesnt sound bad to me at this point tbh. ive been waiting for that australia order for almost 4 now :'[
Yes, but the location is not too far so if we order something different, probably it will come much faster. Usually takes around 2 weeks from this part of Europe.