• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i ordered more sn to have as a backup. it's coming from an unconfirmed source, i've seen no mentions of it here. it states it's 99% pure. the total cost for approximately 907g was $30usd. i'll be buying a test kit as well since this source is unknown. i'll update back when it comes and when i test it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

E

Elijahh

Mar 24, 2024
i ordered more sn to have as a backup. it's coming from an unconfirmed source, i've seen no mentions of it here. it states it's 99% pure. the total cost for approximately 907g was $30usd. i'll be buying a test kit as well since this source is unknown. i'll update back when it comes and when i test it.
Hi bro, any updates on the source?

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
Hi bro, any updates on the source?
just got it today. still need some nitrite test strips though. unsure how it'll be though since it's technical grade 99% and not reagent grade; i read elsewhere that technical grade sn is usually lower purity than reagent grade so it may not actually be 99%.

Reactions: Elijahh
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I'm having difficulty finding some to source just to have, nevermind backup.