• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Ello, not having a good day.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TH9S UNIVERSD I SWEAR IM AT YM LIMIT I CANT ENJOY ANYTHING ANYMORE AND MOUND OF FLESH CALLED THE BRAIN MAKES ME FEEL BAD ABOUT IT like i should blame myself just klet me do something without haivng a silent mental breakdown, stoppign it and yeling in my brain. fuck this
❎

Reactions: bipolar22
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
ohhhhhhhhhh goodness. i completely understand. i am in the same situation. coompletely at my limit, blaming myself, totally losing my mind.

it feels like im reading my own thoughts as i read your post. the frantic, panicked energy, the sullen disappointment in the middle wondering if you should blame yourself . the urge to implode and keep everything inside and let it rot you from the inside out.

i just want you to know i totally relate to the sentiment behind this, and im so fucking sorry.

thank you for your post, though. like. reaching out. it helps me, in a small way. though i also just feel helpless in the sense that i know i cant help you, and i cant help me, at least it sort of feels nice to know that this isnt just my own experience alone. i hope that it somehow helps you, too. like. .. of course our circumstances are different, but like.. the result is the same.

i wish we could all just drink some fucking spiked drink together, jonestown style. haha. im sad to think those people didn't wanna die, but we do. like, why cant we? all together? not alone in our despair. and we want to end it so fucking bad. goodness. ugh.

im sorry youre at your limits.
i wish i had some better words to support you through this. only empathy as much as i can extend it.