• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Stronger dose . Less tabs. Would be better.
Even so 1mg tabs are still low... by it self.
Your body can fight that.

Yes.
Mix with water or juice.
Takes away the time release break down.
Potency etc.

snorted the white.
I don't fuck with needles.
But for sure would be lethal.
but to much risk. For me personally.

I tried boofing with a perc. It was super weird to me. But crazy strong.
thanks for the help! I'll also try looking for the SN method as I can see SN being available cheap online in my country.

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley and Dead Meat
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
thanks for the help! I'll also try looking for the SN method as I can see SN being available cheap online in my country.

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
If you do go with SN you don't want to complicate the method by introducing alcohol and such. Benzos are already doing the job of relaxing you. Alcohol is probably only doing the job of making you vomit the thing you're trying to keep down.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
If you do go with SN you don't want to complicate the method by introducing alcohol and such. Benzos are already doing the job of relaxing you. Alcohol is probably only doing the job of making you vomit the thing you're trying to keep down.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll think about SN + quetiapine + benzo method.

N

Nsch

May 17, 2024
Im getting Oxicodone + pack of beers & Gravol to avoid pucking, and just in case I ll add Partial hanging into the ecuation.

Im still hesitating about how to take the Oxi, orally or enema. Any advise on this?

Hopefully I ll faint before starting to puke (if any), and partial hanging ll do the rest.