• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
So like. I understand that OD is not a really reliable way. BUT. I think if you mix enough substances that have a dangerous interaction with each other - It should work. I have my hands of a LOT of xanax (I have diagnosed panic disorder) and I want to talk to the doctor about something stronger from the benzo class as xanax is too weak for me now. Alcohol is easy to get, and I could try looking for someone who would sell fentanyl (which causes people to OD extremely often as some dealers mix other drugs with it).
I just... SN just sounds so scary to me, it feels too long, like all the preparing for it and shit. I wish I could just take a bunch of drugs that give me sense of peace and just fall asleep and hopefully stop breathing. I could even try to buy other drugs that have a dangerous combo with the ones I mentioned. I actually know a lot about psychoactive substances as it's one of my interests, so I read a lot about them. Other drugs that I have from the doctor that have an interaction with the ones I meantioned are: pregabaline, quetiapine.
Tell me what you think.

Reactions: mayhem and squirley
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I understand your wish to ctb and your desperation but probably this will only cause additional physical pain, organ damages and perhaps a stay in the hospital. There are OD ways but most of them require morphines which are difficult to get hands on. I think there are suggestions in the PPeH.

Reactions: 90starve, befree and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
It depends...
What drugs. How much. And method of taking them.
Xanny is it pure from the doc ?
or fenny bars ?
Seroquel can fuck you up with the right amount it's apart of my method as well but it needs to be done right I've had a failed attempt unfortunately.

What else would you be taking.
Any anti puke ? Gravol ? Pepto ?
Coke ? Caffeine?
Fasting food or not ?
How much booze?
Method, snorting , needle , mouth , boofing ?
Mixing in partial or swb ?
I understand your wish to ctb and your desperation but probably this will only cause additional physical pain, organ damages and perhaps a stay in the hospital. There are OD ways but most of them require morphines which are difficult to get hands on. I think there are suggestions in the PPeH.

100% if done wrong. And thats a good guide.
But fenny is morphine pretty much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
It depends...
What drugs. How much. And method of taking them.
Xanny is it pure from the doc ?
or fenny bars ?
Seroquel can fuck you up with the right amount it's apart of my method as well but it needs to be done right I've had a failed attempt unfortunately.

What else would you be taking.
Any anti puke ? Gravol ? Pepto ?
Coke ? Caffeine?
Fasting food or not ?
How much booze?
Method, snorting , needle , mouth , boofing ?
Mixing in partial or swb ?
Xanax is pure from the doctor (One full pack has 30mg), seroquel also (one full bottle has 750mg), and I heard seroquel is anti-puke?
Probably no food
Not sure how much booze, but I'd try like a full bottle of vodka probably. I can't drink it without anything mixed with it so I'd need to add something, I wonder if coca cola would mess anything up?
As for the fent, honestly idk, it depends what dealer I find and what they have

Last edited:
Reactions: squirley
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023

Not sure what Amitriptyline has to do with this? I understand it's a type of antidepressant, but I don't have my hands on this and idk if I'd be able to get it. Only antidepressants I have at home is a bunch of fluoxetine.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Not sure what Amitriptyline has to do with this? I understand it's a type of antidepressant, but I don't have my hands on this and idk if I'd be able to get it. Only antidepressants I have at home is a bunch of fluoxetine.
It's an OD method that has been obviously thoroughly researched. I know you don't have hands on tricyclic antidepressants because an OD is likely to be lethal.

Anyway it's up to you what ever you decide. It's just my opinion to avoid any unnecessary risks when I really want to ctb.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"should work"..."I think"...."interactions".... Oh sure.

Do not experiment with any medications. Better follow a proven guide. You are a new member. Take your time and read the forum. You can find a lot of information and reports from other members using the search function.

Yes, Amitriptyline is an antidepressant. But in this dose and combination with the other substances it´s known to be lethal.

Here is another option:

This is only for your information. I don't encourage you to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

edit:

"have a dangerous interaction"

What does interaction mean?

An interaction can be:

- death (low chance)
- unexpected symptoms
- increase the effect of one of the drugs
- decreasing the effect of one of the drugs
- permanent damage
- a more miserable life than before

Last edited:
Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
There are sources for both.
A source for malaria medications?
just seems odd. Even reading just a bit of that guide... somewhat usefull. But at the same time makes zero sense for availability and a science project lol wtf
wouldn't you need to have malaria?? How could you order this unless your in a 3rd world country?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
A source for malaria medications?
just seems odd. Even reading just a bit of that guide... somewhat usefull. But at the same time makes zero sense for availability and a science project lol wtf
wouldn't you need to have malaria?? How could you order this unless your in a 3rd world country?
As a free person you can decide for yourself what you believe and which method is suitable for you.

• Yay!
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Xanax is pure from the doctor (One full pack has 30mg), seroquel also (one full bottle has 750mg), and I heard seroquel is anti-puke?
If the xanny is pure then 30mg. Is that a pack of 10? @3mg ?
What Seroquel is it ... the "tan" color or "white"
750mg ÷ " "
It depends because if you pop so many pills your body will fight it. But if you crush them. Or take less. Time release etc.
Probably no food
If no food at all. I would say a little snack like bread .. hummus something. Plus gravol.
Not sure how much booze, but I'd try like a full bottle of vodka probably. I can't drink it without anything mixed with it so I'd need to add something, I wonder if coca cola would mess anything up?
Yah the bubbles would not be great.
Juice / water / pepto
As for the fent, honestly idk, it depends what dealer I find and what they have
Depends I got perks , but the method of taking them matters.
If you have real xanny for sure there is a risk but a combo can work.
Uppers and downers. I threw in partial as well but my fucking doorknob broke lol
As a free person you can decide for yourself what you believe and which method is suitable for you.
That's a vague response. I'm asking how are you supposed to get malaria medication?
I mean if there was creditable sources why wouldn't people use this and not SN ?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I said sources, not a prescription from your doctor.
Just as SN is not available in every country, neither are these two drugs. But there are countries where you can get both if you know the sources. These methods are not as well known and not discussed as much in the forum as SN.

And again: I don't encourage anyone to use these methods.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm asking how are you supposed to get malaria medication?
Perhaps you can get it prescribed if you tell your doctor that you're gonna travel to a country with malaria risks?

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Perhaps you can get it prescribed if you tell your doctor that you're gonna travel to a country with malaria risks?
What country ? And your going to go through the trouble of booking a trip there ? And don't think a doctor would limit the amount? Bruh .
I said sources, not a prescription from your doctor.
Just as SN is not available in every country, neither are these two drugs. But there are countries where you can get both if you know the sources. These methods are not as well known and not discussed as much in the forum as SN.

And again: I don't encourage anyone to use these methods.
I hope there is a dude out there passing this shit out for people to find peace. It's just so unlikely and there are no other guides or experiences on it as of late.
Just doesn't make sense compared to easy to obtain drugs.
Either way its a good read. Just not realistic.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
What country ? And your going to go through the trouble of booking a trip there ? And don't think a doctor would limit the amount? Bruh .
It's worth a try! I traveled to a malaria risk country decades ago and all I said to my doc I may need sth for malaria, I don't remember what he prescribed me at that time ... but I didn't need to present a flight ticket or anything. It's worth a try. and anyway chloroquine is not used so much for malaria any more because of restistancies (source Wikipedia)

• Informative
Reactions: befree
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The Chloroquine method was successfully used for years in Germany for VAD. So it´s not an unknown method.

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
It's worth a try! I traveled to a malaria risk country decades ago and all I said to my doc I may need sth for malaria, I don't remember what he prescribed me at that time ... but I didn't need to present a flight ticket or anything. It's worth a try. and anyway chloroquine is not used so much for malaria any more because of restistancies (source Wikipedia)
Like I said I hope there is a dude out there passing it out and helping people leave this amazing planet we all live on. Lul.
I'm just completely foreign to it. And doesn't make sense to me. If you didn't need a trip ticket that's great. But the dose must be monitored I'm assuming.
Wouldn't it be mentioned in stans or pp or anything ...
The Chloroquine method was successfully used for years in Germany for VAD. So it´s not an unknown method.

Gimme a sec let me read up

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
"should work"..."I think"...."interactions".... Oh sure.

Do not experiment with any medications. Better follow a proven guide. You are a new member. Take your time and read the forum. You can find a lot of information and reports from other members using the search function.

Yes, Amitriptyline is an antidepressant. But in this dose and combination with the other substances it´s known to be lethal.

Here is another option:

This is only for your information. I don't encourage you to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

edit:

"have a dangerous interaction"

What does interaction mean?

An interaction can be:

- death (low chance)
- unexpected symptoms
- increase the effect of one of the drugs
- decreasing the effect of one of the drugs
- permanent damage
- a more miserable life than before
I guess it's just a difficult thing to accept that I do, in fact, not have a 100% lethal overdose combo of meds at home... The thing is that I can't be sure about how lethal it is, as info about it is vague, I won't find a tutorial online.. also that everyone is different and reacts differently. My logic was that, I know that xanax and alcohol alone is known to be possibly lethal, so what if on top of that I add 2 more depressant class substances that also have a lethal combo? I know you guys have more reliable methods here, but a lot of them just sound so fucking scary... I know a peaceful death is not easy, I just don't want to die in extreme pain/panic... And I have no clue how to get my hands on the stuff you linked in this thread. Where do I even ask?

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Like I said I hope there is a dude out there passing it out and helping people leave this amazing planet we all live on. Lul.
I'm just completely foreign to it. And doesn't make sense to me. If you didn't need a trip ticket that's great. But the dose must be monitored I'm assuming.
Wouldn't it be mentioned in stans or pp or anything ...

Gimme a sec let me read up
I can't find stats on how many ctb successes there are. But.
Plus other positive uses covid etc and other "negitive" uses. The mix seems great. But how can you obtain all the ingredients.

not saying the combo of those drugs can't work but the reality of having them available is ... unlikely. Maybe in Germany or Europe? Is easy?

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
If the xanny is pure then 30mg. Is that a pack of 10? @3mg ?
What Seroquel is it ... the "tan" color or "white"
750mg ÷ " "
It depends because if you pop so many pills your body will fight it. But if you crush them. Or take less. Time release etc.

If no food at all. I would say a little snack like bread .. hummus something. Plus gravol.

Yah the bubbles would not be great.
Juice / water / pepto

Depends I got perks , but the method of taking them matters.
If you have real xanny for sure there is a risk but a combo can work.
Uppers and downers. I threw in partial as well but my fucking doorknob broke lol

That's a vague response. I'm asking how are you supposed to get malaria medication?
I mean if there was creditable sources why wouldn't people use this and not SN ?
it's a pack of 30 1mg tablets, I can get my hands on more, I also do plan on asking my doctor for a higher dose or a stronger benzo substance
The quetiapine is not actually seroquel, I have it under a brand name "Ketrel", they're tan colored and I have 30 25mg tablets, I also need to ask a doctor for a higher dose of these
What do you mean by "Uppers and downers"? Idk if I understand

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I understand your situation. But again, it´s too risky to experiment with any combo. You just don´t know what happens.

There are peacefull and reliable methods. I think it's more "fucking scary" not knowing what's happening than if you choose a method with proven success.

Last edited:
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
I certainly understand your situation. But again, it´s too risky to experiment with any combo. You just don´t know what happens.

There are a lot of peacefull and reliable methods. I think it's more "fucking scary" not knowing what's happening than if you choose a method with proven success.
I know there is a method compilation here and I read it, the only ones I saw listed there that I could do easily is SN and Hnaging. From what I understand though, SN is quite an unpleasant way to go, is it not?

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I guess it's just a difficult thing to accept that I do, in fact, not have a 100% lethal overdose combo of meds at home... The thing is that I can't be sure about how lethal it is, as info about it is vague, I won't find a tutorial online.. also that everyone is different and reacts differently. My logic was that, I know that xanax and alcohol alone is known to be possibly lethal, so what if on top of that I add 2 more depressant class substances that also have a lethal combo? I know you guys have more reliable methods here, but a lot of them just sound so fucking scary... I know a peaceful death is not easy, I just don't want to die in extreme pain/panic... And I have no clue how to get my hands on the stuff you linked in this thread. Where do I even ask?
Exactly. Its not that @befree is wrong.
And its good info.
The combo will work.. but how the fuck do you get it in a real world ?
no stats male , female , how it happend. Etc.
What you're trying to do is more realistic and can be done but it does come with risk for sure. And I'm speaking from experience not a copy paste med study with no stats.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I understand your situation. But again, it´s too risky to experiment with any combo. You just don´t know what happens.

There are peacefull and reliable methods. I think it's more "fucking scary" not knowing what's happening than if you choose a method with proven success.
Is this @pharmacopia alt account ?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
but how the fuck do you get it in a real world ?
As far as I know, this method is still used by a VAD organization in Germany. As for the sources, I will not give any information in the forum.

• Hugs
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
it's a pack of 30 1mg tablets,
Shit... that's alot of tabs.
Alot for your stomach to process.
Plus Time release.
Crushing them all up can help. But still not a total lethal amount on its own.
I can get my hands on more, I also do plan on asking my doctor for a higher dose or a stronger benzo substance
If you can... wouldn't hurt. Less tabs the better.
The quetiapine is not actually seroquel, I have it under a brand name "Ketrel",
Idk what ketrel is. I guess just the name brand ?
As long as it's quetiapine for sure.
they're tan colored and I have 30 25mg tablets
Yah this will be ok. Crush them for sure though.
Just a heads up.
This will make your heart pound. Like 1000 coffees at once or something. Not sure how to explain it.
I took... the white ones. Not enough though.
I think they are 40 or 50mg each.
As mentioned before meds don't always work and can have shitty consequences after.
But I've leaned from my mistakes. And atleast you can actually can get them. But there needs to be a combo.
I also need to ask a doctor for a higher dose of these
You can get the higher dose but it matters more on the xanny. Up and down. quetiapine + xanny.
What do you mean by "Uppers and downers"? Idk if I understand
This is my testing I've been doing..just a note pad. Things that are easy to get and can do at home.

Venlafaxine (Effexor) little.
- not using this anymore

Mirtazapine (Remeron) A lot.
- I don't know the exact amount but I have a bunch left. This is key to the mix.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) little.
- not using this anymore , to many pills for no reason.

quetiapine (Seroquel) A lot.
key for blood / heart / pass out / pain

Fenny and/or equal drug
(5 percs / fenny )
Key for blood / heart / pass out / pain

White and/or pre-workout
(1g white with fent so far)
(Caffeine if no Coke?)
(maybe back up heart attack if partial fails)

Booze
( nerves / blood / party )
Pepto-Bismol
( stomach )
Gravol
(Stomach / puke )

Partial.

I'm not taking all these in pill form or by mouth just a heads up.
Maybe this thread helps you.

and this book:

????
Yah all great forums and info.

Last edited:
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
Shit... that's alot.of tabs.
Alot for.your stomach to process. Plus Time release.
Crushing them all up can help. But still not a total lethal amount on its own.
Yeahh, I needed a stronger dose anyway as I do have tolerance built up. Last few weeks were very stressful for me so I take 2 tabs every other day
Yah this will be ok. Crush them for sure though.
Just a heads up.
This will make your heart pound. Like 1000 coffees at once or something. Not sure how to explain it.
I took... the white ones. Not enough though. I they are 40 or 50mg each.
As mentioned before meds don't always work and can have shitty consequences after. But I've leaned from my mistakes. And atleast you can actually can get them. But there needs to be a combo.
May I ask why crushing them? to mix them with water? xanax is extremely bitter, so it would be quite hard

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yeahh, I needed a stronger dose anyway as I do have tolerance built up. Last few weeks were very stressful for me so I take 2 tabs every other day
Stronger dose . Less tabs. Would be better.
Even so 1mg tabs are still low... by it self.
Your body can fight that.

May I ask why crushing them? to mix them with water? xanax is extremely bitter, so it would be quite hard
Yes.
Mix with water or juice.
Takes away the time release break down.
Potency etc.

snorted the white.
I don't fuck with needles.
But for sure would be lethal.
but to much risk. For me personally.

I tried boofing with a perc. It was super weird to me. But crazy strong.