C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The PPH seemed to avoid detailed info on opiates especially Fentanyl, I suspect because of the deaths occurring when it started to hit the scene and so avoiding bad publicity by promoting its use.
just my opinion

even the DW markets have shied away from it, because of the heat it brings from police. funny though there are lots of sellers of 'china white' though. but they are all US to US

Reactions: purplesmoothie and Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

I also researched why naloxone was failing some time ago. but below is just a quick insight.

Image ohsu.pure.elsevier.com › publications
Web results
Noradrenergic mechanisms in fentanyl-mediated rapid death explain failure of naloxone in the opioid crisis — Oregon Health & Science University - Elsevier
by R Torralva · 2019 · Cited by 9 · Related articles
In December 2018, the Centers for Disease Control declared fentanyl the deadliest drug in America. Opioid overdose is the single greatest cause of death in the United States adult population (ages 18–50), and fentanyl ...

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
reliability for Oxy well naloxone is the cure for an OD. Every EMS police officer run around with it. My pain doc made me fill a script for it. So you would have to make sure you can't be found until dead-but adding in benzo's increases the affects of the Oxy. Throw some alcohol and benzos with enough Oxy and it's a wrap

the trick is don't get found. as with most of the methods really.

I have been interested in using F, just its hard to find. the funny think in pph with the opiates part it doesn't mention being sick. but obviously in your case this is what happens. do you know if its the same for all, does it make a difference if you are?

i take it if you took benzos, you probably might choke on your sick aswell, when unconscious? would that be right?
I also researched why naloxone was failing some time ago. but below is just a quick insight.

View attachment 46853ohsu.pure.elsevier.com › publications
Web results
Noradrenergic mechanisms in fentanyl-mediated rapid death explain failure of naloxone in the opioid crisis — Oregon Health & Science University - Elsevier
by R Torralva · 2019 · Cited by 9 · Related articles
In December 2018, the Centers for Disease Control declared fentanyl the deadliest drug in America. Opioid overdose is the single greatest cause of death in the United States adult population (ages 18–50), and fentanyl ...

ah so thats saying naloxone might not be effective. due to F causing rigidity in the diaphragm

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

the trick is don't get found. as with most of the methods really.

I have been interested in using F, just its hard to find. the funny think in pph with the opiates part it doesn't mention being sick. but obviously in your case this is what happens. do you know if its the same for all, does it make a difference if you are?

i take it if you took benzos, you probably might choke on your sick aswell, when unconscious? would that be right?

ah so thats saying naloxone might not be effective. due to F causing rigidity in the diaphragm

Yes it's a symptom called Coffin chest syndrome, it's something I did research
sickness from opiates is why most either take by Snorting, rectally or Sublingual consuming grapefruit juice beforehand will vastly increase the potency

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes it's a symptom called Coffin chest syndrome, it's something I did research
sickness from opiates is why most either take by Snorting, rectally or Sublingual consuming grapefruit juice beforehand will vastly increase the potency

if you snorted it, would you maybe struggle to take the right amount to OD? like i can do 'movie star' lines, but i still might not be able to take enough to OD!!

I would of thought sublingual would make you sick myself, still in your mouth and tastes horrid i imagine. I'm not too worried about being sick, it interest me this. getting of your face and CTB, now thats a plan!!!

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is FAR less effective when taken by mouth than IV. 50mg IV has been used for lethal injections in Ohio.

D

Deleted member 4993

if you snorted it, would you maybe struggle to take the right amount to OD? like i can do 'movie star' lines, but i still might not be able to take enough to OD!!

I would of thought sublingual would make you sick myself, still in your mouth and tastes horrid i imagine. I'm not too worried about being sick, it interest me this. getting of your face and CTB, now thats a plan!!!

It is tasteless and also the amount needed to snort is small

Image www.stopoverdose.gov.bc.ca › what...
What is Fentanyl? - Stop Overdose BC
20 Sep 2018 — Fentanyl is odorless, tasteless, and colourless. There is no easy way to know if fentanyl (or how much of it) is in a drug – people can't see it just by looking ...

Reactions: checkouttime and Chupacabra 44
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
90% of substances tested contained it, no wonder there's an opiate crisis!!

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
I don't think I will be able to get them prescribed. I have past suicide attempts and am in a mental health facility which is why it probably failed. Thank you guys for all the advice. I already failed once on heroin in an attempt so idk.. I just learnt that sn makes you body discolored and it freaked me out
could you please share the details, dm or not? I've managed to get quite a lot of H, i would say 5 times lethal dose at least 9 at most, and i'm planning to go through with it soon, through an IV, maybe plastic bag on my head on top, hotel room, i could really help me to know what to look out for. are u there because of your failed h attempt? I'm really sorry btw. It's fucking barbarian to take away someone's freedom like that, we live among less than animals..

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
could you please share the details, dm or not? I've managed to get quite a lot of H, i would say 5 times lethal dose at least 9 at most, and i'm planning to go through with it soon, through an IV, maybe plastic bag on my head on top, hotel room, i could really help me to know what to look out for. are u there because of your failed h attempt? I'm really sorry btw. It's fucking barbarian to take away someone's freedom like that, we live among less than animals..
Yes I don't mind sharing all details. It was in a hotel room. To my knowledge it was 3 grams of black tar but I didn't really know what 3 grams look like I got it from the street basically. I didn't shoot it in a vein, I did it like a shot which also may have been why it failed. I was only 100 lbs I think maybe less though and I had benzos (not too much) a ton of vodka and grapefruit juice (opiate enhancer). I was out for a day or two and woke up alone but it was completely peaceful like anestesia while I was out. And yes I am basically here because I have been 5150ed too many times. It really sucks. Thank you for your sympathy, I just can't wait to get out but the food and bed are good so that's good. Lemme know if you want more details you can pm me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, checkouttime, Lucifer'sRight and 1 other person
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Oooh, so u drank it?

• Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie
D

Deleted member 4993

Btw this is the member I sent some to and they had to call emergency services as they tried it out for fun 3B7067EF 6C26 4C55 ADC9 FBCC7F30931D

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Ooooh, to the muscle i get it. Shit that's no good news for me, 3grams is quite a lot.. can i ask where r u based approx? UK maybe? Chances are this shit has similar strenght in same regions.. and if u want to escape, we can arrange something xp

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ooooh, to the muscle i get it. Shit that's no good news for me, 3grams is quite a lot.. can i ask where r u based approx? UK maybe? Chances are this shit has similar strenght in same regions.. and if u want to escape, we can arrange something xp

when they said like at the doctors, i think they were talking about injecting intravenous(into a vein), not intramuscular(into a muscle)

if you are looking for someone to CTB with. go to the members only section, their is a partners megathread

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Lucifer'sRight