• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Carrie Goldberg, in a C&T Legislative Hearing for the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, falsely claimed that this website was run by two people (our co-founders resigned about two years ago) and that this site 'singlehandedly increased child suicide' without proof or evidence. She also wants to remove Section 230 protection and make sites liable for what users post, which would destroy many small businesses.

It is clear that she is lobbying to remove Section 230 so that lawyers (like herself) can sue site owners for hosting controversial content. Not only would this chill online free speech across the internet, but it would also lead to censorship of content like we have never seen before.

If your representative is on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, I recommend you contact them to correct the record and to let them know not to support any legislation regarding Section 230 that would allow ambulance-chasing lawyers like Carrie to sue small businesses over users' content.

G

Gaargebrabbel

Mar 30, 2018
Would transdermal opiates make you sick if not injected (slower)... I can't handle antiemetics well... I don't want to name the substance for reasons we all know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
You can name anything you want here. This is not reddit. Also, you're better off researching by youreelf since there aren't many active people here.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, are you planning on going out by respiratory depression? Depending on where you live, I think you just need some benzos (best Xanax) and a dozen pills of prescription opiates which would do the trick.