B

Britney69

Sep 27, 2023
Hi everyone, so pls forgive any faux pas!

I'm drawn to opiate OD. I've never taken any so hopefully could overdose fairly easily esp in combo with benzos and alcohol. (Neither of which I have used either).

Is there a megathread about opiate OD please?

I'm pretty surprised the PPH only gives about 5 pages to it given a lot of folk can't get hold of Nembutal. Yeah I hear what they say about it being hard to calculate a lethal dose but I mean surely with all the Fentanyl and something I read today about "Chinese Frankenstein opiates" 40 times stronger even that that, if you take enough to kill an elephant, surely it will work?!

Many thanks

Reactions: tera_forest and sserafim
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
And how would one go to obtain it? I considered it myself but the only source was street drugs.

B

Britney69

Sep 27, 2023
I think i'd be looking for prescription drugs folk were selling on. Apparently when Granny snuffs it, a lot of folk look to sell her leftover meds.

B

Bagobones9

Aug 19, 2023
So on the street the best way to over dose is get any oxy pills without Tylenol that u can crush and snort so any of them except the ones that say op snort like 100 mg or so ur first time do like 5 xans and juts drink and ud be good if you can get fent powder or h mixed with fent like 20 mg and dead if its dirty blues which look like oxy 30s with fent instead it depends who made em but on average no tolerance snort 2 and ur gonna die don't even need anything else

Reactions: randal_bond
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Gosh, it sounds like a foreign language for me. I've always been a goody-goody, never did drugs or prescription in my life. But it does look like fent is a must in the cocktail.
How does one know which ones r without Tylenol?
I think i'd be looking for prescription drugs folk were selling on. Apparently when Granny snuffs it, a lot of folk look to sell her leftover meds.
Where are these lots of folk? In a similar situation we just gave it back to the pharmacy.

B

Britney69

Sep 27, 2023
@randal_bond well, it happens a lot in Fife, Scotland where I used to work in the criminal justice system. The low level criminals sell off Granny's excess NHS-prescribed meds. The ones with morals wait til she's dead. The real lowlifes steal her painkillers and use/sell them whilst she's still alive.

A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
hey, i've tried a lot of different opioid od routes in my time and as you can probably assume, i'm still here. things i've tried include medical grade fentanyl, morphine, tramadol and codine. i received no medical treatment and have had ultrasounds since, no lasting affect. prior to these overdoses (of which i did all in the same month) i had never taken an opioid before.

i don't want to dissuade you, but it is extremely hit or miss with any kind of pill or patch overdose. i cannot make testament to what street fentanyl or morphine may do to you but i can imagine getting a hold of that is near impossible. i was only able to acquire the opioids that i used by taking out of date medication from someone in my family that has crps.

if i could give any advice for overdosing, it's that the nearest i've ever come is by using a drug called propranolol, which is a beta blocker. i was completely knocked out for days. i only took 15 for that to happen. i'm sure if you had more then you would definitely be successful.

• Informative
Reactions: nibbleone, deepblack, Britney69 and 1 other person
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Check out research chemicals "nitazenes", labs claim it to be 98% purity and those are few times stronger than fentanyl. Taking benzos and snorting a line of those supposed to be deadly.

Wish there was a thread about strong opioids, especially nitazenes.

Reactions: Willy Wonka and Britney69
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
It's really complicated, it's not impossible. But the data about what dosages will guarantee a kill is really limited, almost non-existent. Unless you of course do supermega heavy doses, but it costs a lot of money. And if you somehow fuck it up, for example vomiting the pills out... you just lost a lot of money and now you have to choose between addiction or withdrawals, both are hell.

And the worst case scenario is that if you OD and get a strong respiratory depression, but not strong enough to kill you, you might end up with a permanent brain damage.

Reactions: Britney69
B

Britney69

Sep 27, 2023
Thanks again, mum and dad, for forcing me into a life when this is the sort of choice I have to make - in my attempt to right the wrong and choose death, I have to fucking risk opiate addiction, opiate withdrawal or living as a vegetable.

Literally 90% of my life is meh. 10% is truly shite. I've had all the lows but NONE of the highs. And this is the end I can look forward to.

Well done <slow hand clap>
I fucking wish I had done vet medicine at uni simply so that I could hold of the thing I really need.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro, am1485 and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Thanks again, mum and dad, for forcing me into a life when this is the sort of choice I have to make - in my attempt to right the wrong and choose death, I have to fucking risk opiate addiction, opiate withdrawal or living as a vegetable.

Literally 90% of my life is meh. 10% is truly shite. I've had all the lows but NONE of the highs. And this is the end I can look forward to.

Well done <slow hand clap>
I fucking wish I had done vet medicine at uni simply so that I could hold of the thing I really need.
I feel you, it is truly frustating how hard it is to leave this existence. But don't give up!
You could try to combo opioid OD into other methods, just like i'm planning.
You could for example take a shit ton of opioids&benzos and then pass out with a rope around your neck. That way you would hang to death while unconscious.

Reactions: Britney69
B

Britney69

Sep 27, 2023
Thanks @avaruus

Yes, a combo of stuff is best.
For me it will be:
- anti-emetics
- opiate (assisted by grapefruit juice)
- benzos
- alcohol

I will also shove in some propanolol (effects enhanced by citalopram) and amitryptilene as they are easy enough to get. Maybe pregabalin if I can get that too.

I would do it outside in the snow to get hypothermia to assist but that increases the likelihood of being found and having to live as a vegetable with no nose/fingers.

Wish I'd fucking done chemistry or pharmacology at uni in fact!
I wonder what would upset my parents more:
1) my death (and blame them in the note? Or leave NO note which might annoy them more)
2) my continuing to live but staying "no contact" with them
3) my being a vegetable which no doubt they would feel obliged to look after

Maybe it's safer to wait until they are both dead before I CTB, to ensure I'm never in a position where they have to look after me as I would truly hate that.

Do any of you make plans about practicalities such as leaving your job? I actually don't mind my job and I wouldn't want to leave them in the shit. Indeed, it's them who would probably raise the alarm when I don't turn up one day. So I'd need to do it at the start of a week of annual leave or actually resign first to ensure I wasn't found in time to be "saved". If it doesn't work though, I then have no job!

It's funny, you know, I grew up in the 1980-90s when it was normal to box your kids' ears and call them greedy/fat (or whatever). Which is what happened to me. Yet my parents did say they loved us and took us on holiday/sent us to good schools etc. It's very hard to work out whether I was an abused child or a fortunate one overall.
I was surprised to hear that anti-emetics are so hard to get hold of. Has anyone thought of using cannabis instead as per suggestion in PPH?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
hey, i've tried a lot of different opioid od routes in my time and as you can probably assume, i'm still here. things i've tried include medical grade fentanyl, morphine, tramadol and codine. i received no medical treatment and have had ultrasounds since, no lasting affect. prior to these overdoses (of which i did all in the same month) i had never taken an opioid before.

i don't want to dissuade you, but it is extremely hit or miss with any kind of pill or patch overdose. i cannot make testament to what street fentanyl or morphine may do to you but i can imagine getting a hold of that is near impossible. i was only able to acquire the opioids that i used by taking out of date medication from someone in my family that has crps.

if i could give any advice for overdosing, it's that the nearest i've ever come is by using a drug called propranolol, which is a beta blocker. i was completely knocked out for days. i only took 15 for that to happen. i'm sure if you had more then you would definitely be successful.
thanks for your comments. so you were trying to CTB by od'ing and you were not successful, right? so you don't recommend opioids for ctb.

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
thanks for your comments. so you were trying to CTB by od'ing and you were not successful, right? so you don't recommend opioids for ctb.
Very recently somebody from Russian thread CBT-ed with 1.5g of heroin injected. Nothing else. Just saying.

N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
Very recently somebody from Russian thread CBT-ed with 1.5g of heroin injected. Nothing else. Just saying.
thanks @randal_bond. Do you know if it was regular heroin or something specific.

I was about to order 1 gram of China White. looks like I'll need more.

I wish I understood exactly how strong China White is. Some say 1000x.

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
thanks @randal_bond. Do you know if it was regular heroin or something specific.

I'm also looking at CWhite as a possible option ))) I'm a goody-goody girl (damn it), so won't be of much help, not even to myself. I'd love somebody with more knowledge to chip in and advise. It's a whole different world, and a shame that I haven't educated myself about it. Pharmacologists (theoretics) are fine, but nothing beats your own practical experience.

What confuses me, some people say that it's, basically F. On the other hand, one seller emphasizes that their CW is F-free.

Last edited:
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023

May I ask where you're ordering the China White from?

N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
I'm also looking at CWhite as a possible option ))) I'm a goody-goody girl (damn it), so won't be of much help, not even to myself. I'd love somebody with more knowledge to chip in and advise. It's a whole different world, and a shame that I haven't educated myself about it. Pharmacologists (theoretics) are fine, but nothing beats your own practical experience.

What confuses me, some people say that it's, basically F. On the other hand, one seller emphasizes that their CW is F-free.
I'm equally confused. Looks like SN is more reliable.

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
I'm equally confused. Looks like SN is more reliable.
Not for me, thanks. The way I suffer now, I deserve as peaceful CTB as I can buy. SN doesn't sound peaceful to me at all.

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
How much China White are you thinking of doing? What method?

Dark web. See tor.taxi.

Mind if we PM? I don't know how to PM you or how many posts I need before I'm able to PM.

Hablo español también.
Aqui estamos. ))) Practicemos Espanol antes de morir, no? De donde eres? Disculpe por usar el teclado Ingles y hacer mis errores pero esto es la epitomía de toda mi vida porque es un gran error y disastre. Soy Ukraniana pero me amo la lengua dulce de Espanol.
May I ask where you're ordering the China White from?
Or dark.fail directory. It's easy to download Tails OS and do all search and the rest through it. One tip - search for vendors from your own country. Then you won't have problems wtih customs, which is a HUGE plus.

Last edited: