F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You think N is better to drink at room temp or after it's been refrigerated?

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I an just curious. You wanted to be dead yeasterday? What came between that?

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Good question actually, never thought of that. But i think N at room temp is easier to get down?

Reactions: Final Escape
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
If you have N you will understand what the OP means and why in appearance it looks as a bottle change. i am not posting it publically here.

A lot of disrespect to others going on in this trail. Why I don't bother posting anymore. I get being depressed and full of negative feelings but this place is no ones personal punching bag. You know nothing about the OP or others on this thread and keep throwing out ignorant comments yet hate when someone does it to you. Check the hypocrisy and rudeness at the sign in page, too much of it running around here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Asacschrader33, Faceless_end, Invisible 73 and 9 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Anyone who has N from A knows what he's talking about, and that he isn't lying, and that he isn't a troll.

Way to put down someone who's in the same boat as you. Suicidal, and on this website. Hoping for help & kindness, only to be called a troll and suspicious on what could be your last day.

• Love
Reactions: Asacschrader33, Jen0804, freya and 9 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
By the way, asking someone "why they aren't dead yet" is fucking rude, intrusive, and honestly sort of disgusting.

"Why aren't you dead yet?"

Because they're not dead yet. End.

• Love
Reactions: Asacschrader33, Soul, dolphin and 16 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Come on man or woman, yeah thats sensitive (to most people maybe),
many of us have been tried to be helped before... many many times...
I guess we are here because most of us, despite help of many people...
so most of us here are reaching that exact point in our lives.... so even if you are sensitive, im just tired of reading that at the moment
sorry for the rant...

(besides what kind of help were you willing to do?) REALLY? would you run a 20K ? would you lend him 600bucks for ?
would you take a day off from work to go do things for him?

so you want other people to catch the bus so they can come back and tell you whats going on? cool ,

Really, that is your worry angie?
maybe you like most of us are living in a world of almost living hell
and you cant make an effort to drink 200ml??
you can practice with soda can, which are 355ml
thats a very small obstacle in my opinion
they are not asking you to run a 20K
perhaps you cant drink 200ml today
but what about practicing?
have you practice this week?
drinking water?
200ml?
wish my obstacles were as small as yours
It's not small for me i'm on oxygen 24/7 and struggle with my breathing even more so when i'm eating and drinking . and yes i am in a living hell my quality of life is zilch. i can do absolutely nothing without getting in a panic and then trying to recover my breathing without hyperventilating its a nightmare for me anyway. it's not a small obstacle as far as i'm concerned . Oh and i have been practising but not very successfully as yet .

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Soul, Jen0804 and 7 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
If you have N you will understand what the OP means and why in appearance it looks as a bottle change. i am not posting it publically here.

A lot of disrespect to others going on in this trail. Why I don't bother posting anymore. I get being depressed and full of negative feelings but this place is no ones personal punching bag. You know nothing about the OP or others on this thread and keep throwing out ignorant comments yet hate when someone does it to you. Check the hypocrisy and rudeness at the sign in page, too much of it running around here.
Just to say, I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly.

There really does seem to be an amount of over analysing of what people post at times, almost from a 'point scoring' perspective.

Reactions: SinisterKid, AutumnEmbers, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I'm not lying or a troll, I literally have N in my closet rn, just want to know if I should be worried about it becoming less potent.

• Hugs
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, AutumnEmbers, crimea_river and 3 others
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I'm not lying or a troll, I literally have N in my closet rn, just want to know if I should be worried about it becoming less potent.
I'm so sorry you had to experience such disgraceful behaviour from some users here.

To the users responsible, I've reported your content to the moderators and they will deal with it as they deem necessary. You're also now on my ignore list.

I feel ashamed...

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Invisible 73, kuddelmuddel23 and 6 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Thank you, this thread is extremely helpful. The description of the taste and how it works makes me feel more confident now.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, AutumnEmbers, inconsequential and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I'm so sorry you had to experience such disgraceful behaviour from some users here.

To the users responsible, I've reported your content to the moderators and they will deal with it as they deem necessary. You're also now on my ignore list.

I feel ashamed...
thanks for your hugs . can i ask how do you do a hug to someone on here ? also how do you pm someone ? im not to good at the techie stuff .thanks in advance

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-year-old-n-opened-once.10585/

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

I feel ashamed...
:hug:

• Hmph!
Reactions: fisil
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
thanks for your hugs . can i ask how do you do a hug to someone on here ? also how do you pm someone ? im not to good at the techie stuff .thanks in advance
To write a private message you can either click on the letter icon at the top right of your notifications and then select "start a new conversation" at the bottom right. Then all you have to do is enter the recipient's name, write a subject and send the message. Or click on the name of the person you want to send a message to and select "start a new conversation" in the lower right corner.

If you want to send someone a hug, you have to hover over the Like button and select Hug from the submenu.:hug:

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
To write a private message you can either click on the letter icon at the top right of your notifications and then select "start a new conversation" at the bottom right. Then all you have to do is enter the recipient's name, write a subject and send the message. Or click on the name of the person you want to send a message to and select "start a new conversation" in the lower right corner.

If you want to send someone a hug, you have to hover over the Like button and select Hug from the submenu.:hug:
Ah i see gotcha thank you very much
:hug:

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
No. Not really sure why you're lashing out at people here.

I always try my best to encourage people to find any way possible to keep going.

I always say, don't feed the trolls :wink:

If you're rude on this forum you simply have no empathy or manners. If I was a mod here being disrespectful would earn you a ban and a long break from the forum. For repeated offences a permanent ban.

Reactions: inconsequential
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
What does it taste like? Is it that bad? I don't find vodka that bad so could you compare for me?

• Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I've always found alcohol less noxious when as cold as possible. Perhaps the same colder-is-better philosophy applies to poison as well?

Reactions: cornflowerblue
N

NotOfThisEarth

Jul 5, 2019
How much anti emetics you going to be taking .

My worry is that i can't drink fast . 2 bottles seems a lot to drink fast . anyone else worrying about the drinking fast bit .
Yes, I too wonder about that & if I can add it to an alcoholic drink of some sort..

N

Nova

May 26, 2018
I'm in the same situation as OP. I opened one of my two bottles , and I shouldn't have done that, especially that i don't intend to use them before many years. I can confirm the description of taste, very bitter, but not impossible to go over it, it's doable. You could train by getting used to various bitter food and drinks, Schweppes, almonds, etc..

I already posted a similar question here, and in other forums ( the now defunct Reddit and Google Groups ), done quite a bit of research on the net, and I have never been able to get a definitive answer to how long does it take of an opened N bottle before degrading. A himself says that it can stand until the expiration date indicated on the original package. Other people who seemed to have somewhat real knowledge of chemistry said that it can hold for a few years after expiration date unless re-opened again and again... Overall I think if kept in a cool dry place it can stay fine until the original expiration date . Beyond that I have no idea, but I'll keep researching.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and Asacschrader33
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I've had opened powdered N without a proper lid for 3 years... never gotten a solid answer as to whether it's safe ... I think and hope it is but after hearing the lifespan of the opened liquid I'm getting paranoid

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Duh! Now I see. I stand corrected.
My only excuse is that it's very late/early over here.
I'll let my previous post stand as a testament to my stupidity.

All the best Asacschrader33.
I hope you find the peace you're looking for.
We must be twins...slap my face....wink.

Reactions: Mud.
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I've had opened powdered N without a proper lid for 3 years... never gotten a solid answer as to whether it's safe ... I think and hope it is but after hearing the lifespan of the opened liquid I'm getting paranoid

I took 200 mg powdered n from its original mailing envelope that was not only 6 years old but had been exposed to a great deal of very extreme heat as well as below freezing temperatures. It seemed to be perfect. I didnt find the taste so bad either, just something like powdered aspirin. The smell is acrid though so hold your nose. The powder is more stable than the liquid but still the liquid won't degrade very fast either. Nothing to worry about I'm sure.

Reactions: tryingtoescape