FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so comforting to think of eternally ceasing to exist, nothingness truly is all that's desirable and all I wish for. I don't see any value to suffering in this cruel and futile existence, I'd always prefer to be at peace instead.

All that's ideal to me is an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about, I hate how in this anti-suicide society a peaceful exit is too much to ask for if one wants to free themselves on their own terms.

I very strongly believe death to just be the absence of everything where existence will no longer be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it, instead I simply won't exist and that's exactly why ceasing to exist appeals to me so much.

Only in death can one find safety from suffering, just existing is something so harmful, to have the ability to exist is such a tiresome burden which is why it's so horrible how we aren't allowed the option to just easily die in peace, I wish existence came with an permanent offswitch.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, kitty_kat, Seered Doom and 4 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Yes, and since they won't give us our right to die. That's why we paint the world with our corpses. Life is just a game of luck, not everyone wins. You shouldn't be forced to play a game you didn't ask to partake in.

Reactions: myusername890
PathtoDie

PathtoDie

Nov 20, 2023
I find it so comforting to think of eternally ceasing to exist, nothingness truly is all that's desirable and all I wish for. I don't see any value to suffering in this cruel and futile existence, I'd always prefer to be at peace instead.

All that's ideal to me is an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about, I hate how in this anti-suicide society a peaceful exit is too much to ask for if one wants to free themselves on their own terms.

I very strongly believe death to just be the absence of everything where existence will no longer be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it, instead I simply won't exist and that's exactly why ceasing to exist appeals to me so much.

Only in death can one find safety from suffering, just existing is something so harmful, to have the ability to exist is such a tiresome burden which is why it's so horrible how we aren't allowed the option to just easily die in peace, I wish existence came with an permanent offswitch.
Exactly. I wish we were given a failsafe; in case the suffering became too unbearable. I wish we would just like have the ability to intend to die and immediately pass away. When so much unfairness exists, why not have a failsafe? The human body wants to live so badly even if it's constantly suffering? That is so ridiculous I don't even know what to say.

Hopefully when I die I'd cease to exist eternally. But the second-best option for me is to be able to create my own little world and bring my family into it, where I create the rules and whatnot. That sounds so cool to me. It'd be a billion times better experience than this for sure. To not have unfairness, health problems, pain, etc.

But I've accepted that I need to die because of my health problems and financial issues. That it's okay if it means I'll cease to exist forever. I just need to find a proper way. I've researched so much but unfortunately I don't have the right things to do it yet. And I don't think I can even get those things because of where I'm located. I might have to jump into a lake with weights.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
You're in for a real surprise when you die.

Reactions: tiger b
tarumipemi

tarumipemi

Sep 26, 2023
MEDITATION + BASHAR WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

m0e

m0e

Nov 19, 2023

i have a question......what if there isnt nothingness after catching the bus.....what if there was a hell or heaven that you`d be stuck in a real hell this time?...what if it was a reviving system that was jsut a beginning for an eternity of revives will you keep wishing to die everytime?
---shower thoughts vol1

Art Love GIF by dualvoidanima
200.gif
Video Games Art GIF by Polygon1993
Animation Glitch GIF by Polygon1993

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
i have a question......what if there isnt nothingness after catching the bus.....what if there was a hell or heaven that you`d be stuck in a real hell this time?
I don't believe in any of those other theories no matter what people say, they are invented by humans, I very strongly believe that consciousness is stored in the brain and once we die we simply cease existing, death is just nothingness.

m0e

m0e

Nov 19, 2023
I don't believe in any of those other theories no matter what people say, they are invented by humans, I very strongly believe that consciousness is stored in the brain and once we die we simply cease existing, death is just nothingness.
i see but think with the "if" consideration what would you do?.
iam a nhilistc but sometimes i have this feeling that... this is not the end like i have a stored memory withen something more than flesh and meat that this is not the end i dont have si coz i am detached from here like i have this feeling that am going somewhere after that, trying to supress that feeling tho

Art Glitch GIF by dualvoidanima
80S Voice GIF
Art Love GIF by dualvoidanima
Video Games Art GIF by Polygon1993