• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Only death is good to me as it's the one escape from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human, death is good as it brings freedom from suffering, it brings peace from this existence that was always so undesirable in the first place, it solves what the true problem is which is existence itself. I only find comfort in death, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

I'd always prefer to not exist but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish I never existed more than anything as no matter what existence will always be bad, it'll always be beyond dreadful to exist, existing truly is just pointless suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer.

For me a peaceful suicide would be the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence, it'd be such a relief to be able to die in peace, to me ceasing to exist could only ever be positive as there are no disadvantages to being permanently unconscious for all eternity. I only see beauty in eternal nothingness, I'd always see it as better that this existence is erased and forgotten about, for me suicide would be unnecessary suffering prevention.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I agree x10000
Under no circumstances would i ever consent to existing in this hellish world
Death is perfection.
It is like a dreamless eternal sleep.
Being conscious is all that is wrong with the world as consciousness means suffering and agonizing pain