enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Some on this board complained they're bored, sooo we started to experiment with this

It's a site that allows for free multi-player gaming of Poker (Texas Hold'Em)

The stakes are real Satoshis (most little unit of cryptocurrencies : 0.00000001), of either Bitcoin Cash (default) or Bitcoin or Bitcoin SV
If you lose your stack (starting at 100 sats), you can claim for free refills (through what is called a "faucet") by clicking on the Birthday Cake at the top right corner of the page

If you would play infinitely, you possibly could buy N through your gains ;) because it seems that the balances can be withdrawn (as well as deposited)... basically this site is a demonstrative application of cryptos

Different game types are available : cash games, Sit & Go's, tournaments
As well as varied settings (like time allowed for decisions)

Rooms can be set to PRIVATE. It requires NO login information (email, etc). Haven't checked yet if it runs behind Tor, but VPN is supported.
It can be played on both computer or phone/tablet

Here's a debut : cash game of 9 players, decisions of 12 seconds (otherwise it would be 30 sec - max - or less), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) stakes

Password = SanctionedSuicide

After you entered, go to your profile (top right icon), then Settings to edit your username (just change it and close the window. There is no save button) for the one of the forum... for more fun
There are also extra gameplay options to activate

8016D0BB 0D92 4CAE 9CF7 3109CDBA3039

Then sit at a place, and choose yer starting balance (buy-in amount)

There's a live chat on the left side...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Deleted member 22624, Deleted member 1465 and 6 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
We should have an SS poker night! I love poker! Play online from time to time. Thanks for sharing this :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lifessucks, Deleted member 17331, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Cool :) there are other poker fans. Let's ruin each other (pun intended)

Indeed, even could be scheduled in advance. I'm not sure yet that the rooms easily created are permanent. But we can use this thread to announce and start parties at free will

Edit : I will restart the room with a new link ....cause it seems the free satoshis granted by the faucet are only for Bitcoin Cash (BCH), not Bitcoin (BTC)

here it goes

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Yomyom and Ἡγησίας
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
If people are interested you can run events on sites like Party Poker for example. You can make it as small or as big entry as you want and password protected.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and enjolras
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i finally figured out what poker face actually meant like a few months ago

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, enjolras and Oyoy
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
If people are interested you can run events on sites like Party Poker for example. You can make it as small or as big entry as you want and password protected.

Thank for the tip. Without money ? Or are you encouraging for vice ? :p

There is also another site www.bluffave.com
The advantage of the crypto one is the fact it does not require registration

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Thank for the tip. Without money ? Or are you encouraging for vice ? :p

There is also another site bluffave.com
The advantage of the crypto one is the fact it does not require registration
It is for real money *shifty eyes*.... but there are probably more free ones like the one you linked.

• Love
Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Some of you are sending me PMs. Apparently the link does not work straight away for all ?

If you search in the Lobby (top left), under Cash Game, the private room is titled : Represented

04D0EC2B F2E1 4760 8621 460CEC6F3C7E

It is for real money *shifty eyes*.... but there are probably more free ones like the one you linked.

I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure the mods would approve if we call to involve real fiat money

Last edited:
Reactions: BPD Barbie
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Last edited:
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
So much for getting done the things that I had planned.. I wanna play!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MissStarr, enjolras and Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
What ? You were kicked ? It seems to happen if you look at another tab too long. Then "access denied". Wait a couple minutes and rejoin through link or lobby
edit : you made it !

Who is Pengos ? Ceasedtobreathe ?

Last edited:
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
@Yomyom is a shark, lol

• Love
Reactions: Matthias_k, enjolras and Yomyom
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
4FDFBBCC CCF6 40AF 81E3 FB43D21630E3

I lost the connection due to posting here :(

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020

After further review, this crypto site is so cool. It's a perfect showcase of a cryptoworld's application.

* It requires no verification neither identification, so no censorship is possible and players from all around the world can join instantly, escaping any national laws.

* Money (crypto) movements are also unrestricted in and out because it handles crypto. One can optionally deposit to play larger sum games and withdraw (including the free give-away money accrued). There are games occuring with 100 000 times more amounts than we played tonight.

* Not only does it give unlimited free virtual money (fraction of cents but that's a start), but there are free tournaments with few players with cash prizes worth a couple bucks. From there, you can grind at other tables. It's no different than other online poker sites regarding generosity, but it's much easier access and MUCH less crowded for easier competition !

All in all, technically, starting moneyless, one could use the platform to gather Bitcoins for use on the darknet ...all anonymously.

We could play altogether our free gifted bucks just for the fun, or like a lottery with goals.

0B68F185 1D2D 4B17 96AB 2C4EA172C57D

Example
First prize at 704k BCH = $212 x 0.00704000 = $1.5

Spectating this table, they play with about $1000 each.
0D1A0717 99BA 40B5 83F1 693DF818CA84

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Ἡγησίας and BPD Barbie
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Awesome, I like poker :)

Reactions: enjolras
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'd join, but I need some training sessions.
Can someone teach me the way you'd teach a special ed class kid how to play? Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Disappointered, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I'd join, but I need some training sessions.
Can someone teach me the way you'd teach a special ed class kid how to play? Lol

So I can avoid to be a terrible teacher

The good news is you don't even risk to lose your shirt. So feel free to join shamelessly to practice

——————

Our game has ended and the rooms are not permanent.

Each time someone wants to play along SS mates only, he should create a private table (let's use always the "SanctionedSuicide" password) and post the game type and name of the table in this here in this thread, in order to retrieve the table in the Lobby icon (top left) ...or post directly the invite link of the table
(otherwise you can train at any time at the open games which are free and non-passworded)

Preferably, we should schedule hours, so we're more numerous at a given time (we were 4 previously)

————

When playing open tournaments (again, there are not so many games running concurrently, so we may cross routes), I've chosen to nickname with the prefix SS. for easy recognition ;)

0AB3CCE4 237F 482B 8D2D 85A8BB0887D8

edit : I busted with my AA pair ^^ dammit, unvoodoo me !!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Ἡγησίας and faust
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
8F8AD13F 1119 4ABA 9CAE DCD29A300E95 1BDC8029 896D 478C 9AEB 7F21BAB22C58
1AE3ECB1 38F8 472D A1E1 A05C1A5F2867 F37D70AE 64C3 49F8 B4F1 6E658378C835 04703F2A DEA7 4D42 AD9F 244D347E562A

I'm feeling obligated to release a disclaimer because of the fragile nature of the SS crowd: the players may be anonymous, the site also is... It could run away with your deposited coins. There's no way to know if the gameplay is rigged, or the site infested with bots. Anyway, it's admitly a for profit site (rake is applied), not charity. It looks attractively competitive to invite to perform deposits, but if you make losses, they will remain anonymous too... The site must be controlled, but there's no way to get a grip on the owners' liability. Cryptospace = farwest. It has as many pitfalls than advantages

Imho, don't get the gaming fever and do NOT deposit your own coins, unless they're for playing against people you'd know (friends only) exclusively, in closed private rooms (so it doesn't get into the hands of businessmen and cheaters). Even then, there must be more clever uses of hard-earned money.
Gambling can quickly lead to addiction. Don't be stupid

—————

Keyboard shortcuts

715A5C2B 7A30 48FC 896B 0C1EDA9F7885

edit : I verified, the Blockchain Poker site also works with the Tor browser

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Yomyom
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I'm known to occasionally dabble in poker matches from time to time myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
CE185CB0 0210 4951 BA59 8BAF6BE3BADB

To the moon ! 6 cents

FF42728D 8F70 45A8 BD43 1E2BD80C9D37

This is inflation !

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
So @BPD Barbie , is it the right time to corrupt you now that your skin "in the game" is brand new ?

Folks, when do we organise a collective party to great scale ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Ἡγησίας
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
So @BPD Barbie , is it the right time to corrupt you now that your skin "in the game" is brand new ?

Folks, when do we organise a collective party to great scale ?
Haha I'd love to play but recently gave up online gambling and don't wish to get back involved with anything like it. I hope you are still able to do it though!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
went through gaming addiction problems before, but more as a deviation than a basis. Still, I'm well placed to understand the will to protect to fall in that trap. Nevermind, take care :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Deleted member 22624 and Deleted member 1465
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I'm also in whenever an SS poker game is organized.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Following a request submitted months ago, the Blockchain Poker site has finally updated with a new feature

94EB85B5 169C 481F 95DB 09ECEAF8DF62

We can now create permanent rooms. Guess I will attempt to release one for each game type / format, to dedicate to SS. Gimme time, or straight away submit wishes about specifics (game parameters) to help

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Here are permanents rooms for convenience. The password to join them is always: SanctionedSuicide

The labels follow the logic: game type (CG = Cash Game) + number of seats/players + blind sizes (three different levels to accommodate those who will eventually grind)
Example : SS - CG 6 1/2 translates into Cash Game of max 6 players with 1/2 blinds

NB: For the same settings rooms, preferably pick the one labelled (a) unless full, then switch to (b) or (c) until a spot is found to sit, unless you want to target one specifically to meet buddies for instance

=============

SS - CG 9 1/2

SS - CG 6 1/2 (a)
SS - CG 6 1/2 (b)

SS - CG 2 1/2 (a)
SS - CG 2 1/2 (b)
SS - CG 2 1/2 (c)

—————————

SS - CG 9 2/5

SS - CG 6 2/5 (a)
SS - CG 6 2/5 (b)

SS - CG 2 2/5 (a)
SS - CG 2 2/5 (b)
SS - CG 2 2/5 (c)

—————————

SS - CG 9 5/10

SS - GC 6 5/10 (a)
SS - CG 6 5/10 (b)

SS - CG 2 5/10 (a)
SS - CG 2 5/10 (b)
SS - CG 2 5/10 (c)

==============

PS: Once a link is clicked on, then the individual room appears in the Lobby with a locker icon (indicating it's private)
To get a snapshot of where the action takes place, open the rooms you're interested to monitor for the day, then review their activity from the Lobby, finaly hop in / switch at as many you want (it's possible to "multi-tab" several rooms at once)

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Ok, so, for the fun of it, I consider to organise an online tournament next saturday with I donno, 20 seats and hopefully free cryptocurrencies at stake (have to verify that part)

For now, I plan the datetime at 3 PM GMT time (London) in order to cover several time zones (please comment it there's better suited as a participant). Still, prepare some snacks if it overlaps with tea time ...as well as your best swearing. We target a union of true players to join, with a badass mentality, not fools.

I'll post the details later as a dedicated thread

@Mainlaender @SuchAStrangeWorld @Myforevercharlie @Busdriver @goblinsinmyhead @Silvermorning
@Lemurh @Brick In The Wall @K-O @BlackPoppet @ Sensei @Underscore @HadEnough1974 Spread the word, invite friends, the more the merrier, come give away your money, that we'll gladly collect and redistribute, in need of a collective pot for candies. If it happens on a "regular basis, free giveaways could be considered.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brick In The Wall, OccydePoes and 5 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I can't play poker :ehh: ..

@Jumper Geo, maybe might?