Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I can't play poker :ehh: ..

@Jumper Geo, maybe might?

That's ace, free lunch for us, plz come lol

here we go
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zes-gift-ss-members-amazon.53627/#post-977053

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, BlackPoppet and Busdriver
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Ok, so, for the fun of it, I consider to organise an online tournament next saturday with I donno, 20 seats and hopefully free cryptocurrencies at stake (have to verify that part)

For now, I plan the datetime at 3 PM GMT time (London) in order to cover several time zones (please comment there's better suited as a participant). Still, prepare some snacks if it overlap tea time ...as well as your best swearing. We target a union of true players to join, with a badass mentality, not fools.

I'll post the details later as a dedicated thread

@Mainlaender @SuchAStrangeWorld @Myforevercharlie @Busdriver @goblinsinmyhead @Silvermorning
@Lemurh @Brick In The Wall @K-O @BlackPoppet @ Sensei @Underscore @HadEnough1974 Spread the word, invite friends, the more the merrier, come give away your money, that we'll gladly collect and redistribute, in need of a collective pot for candies. If it happens on a "regular basis, free giveaways could be considered.

mate! im fresh out of rehab! just hand me the gun why dont you?..
ok im taking the piss.. ive never played a game in my life.. and my poker face sucks balls..
but hey thanks for considering me! cheers and may the biggest wanker win :kiss:

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 17331, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I haven't got any money at the moment... aaahhh!!! :notsure::mmm:
Next week I will have money! On Tuesday. Is it definitely next Saturday cos I'll definitely consider it! I need to brush up on my poker skills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 17331, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
No money is involved. I mean you don't have to provide any. It is granted for free.

@K-O sorry that I've broken the silence of your new found clean religion haha slapping myself at the idea of corrupting you ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Silvermorning, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I can't play poker either....;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Silvermorning, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
This looks really intriguing!

However, I don't feel good about playing or learning at moment, but honestly hope to play with all of you in the future :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Silvermorning, OccydePoes and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Well I'll definitely consider it. My head has been wrecked for the last couple of day's but I will give the tournament some thought. For sure!! :sunglasses: