violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
That ship to Canada, without a prescription. Does anyone know?

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I'm literally prescribed Xanax, I wouldnt buy it from the deep though, there's fentanyl cut in everything these days (unless that's what you want)

Reactions: violetdevil
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Unfortunately they're too tightly controlled because of drug addicts and overdoses, any legitimate pharmacy would be in hot water if they tried to sell them without prescription. The only good way to get your hands on them is through a doctor. You could make a thread asking people to dm you over the right darkweb markets, though that would be a leap of faith in strangers…I don't know much about it but I wouldn't suggest buying from there without being sure of your setup and the right places to look at, feds do their best to monitor things there. I do experience panic but I don't think it's debilitating enough and the doc I used to go to a year ago already knows I have a history of depression, I might just tough out my attempt without benzos…

Last edited:
Reactions: violetdevil
T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
Does anybody know how I can do the charcoal method without using a CO meter?I'm not able to find a meter for 10,000ppm.These are my equipments:_
12kg charcoal briquettes.
Charcoal chimney starter
Small room to burn the charcoal
How long will it take for me to die?I heard that people might get brain damage.What should I do?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Does anybody know how I can do the charcoal method without using a CO meter?I'm not able to find a meter for 10,000ppm.These are my equipments:_
12kg charcoal briquettes.
Charcoal chimney starter
Small room to burn the charcoal
How long will it take for me to die?I heard that people might get brain damage.What should I do?
Wrong thread, but CO meter is optional, right? It's a safety measure to make sure you have the right concentration. How long it takes depends on concentration. You can get brain damage from every method, there's no exception, but there are methods that kill different organs before the brain. Idk if that's preferrable or if it matters though.