whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Only like top 5% of man get laid on tinder, and they do numbers.
Supply and demand. Men are the majority in there, so the market makes them less valuable.

Reactions: fox_wannabe
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Yeah online dating sucks and it's tough for dudes, but ultimate advice would be don't be a fucking incel.

That lame energy is very potent and it'll repel prospective partners (for good reason).

Are women picky? Sure, some can be, but so would you if one of the consequences was getting pregnant by a guy who doesn't even respect his own mum, let alone gf.

• Yay!
Reactions: freedompass and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah online dating sucks and it's tough for dudes, but ultimate advice would be don't be a fucking incel.
Oops. If only it wasn't involuntary. Oh well. šŸ˜…

I'm not disagreeing with you btw, just lamenting that this objective fact means I made the right choice to die due to my inceldom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmic dust and come to dust
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
but ultimate advice would be don't be a fucking incel.

So don't be alive, in fact? Don't be what you were destined to be if you already are one before you knew it.

Are women picky

Faint praise for them. They go way further than just be picky. And they choose disgusting men when those disgusting men can give them what they want. When all the sugar fathers, braggarts, gangsters, and all other trash get passed on as "confident" and "knowing what they want", and even then they get dumped on and all their dick pics shown to the stupid birch's friends over tequila shots, you know, something is fucked up.

And then why wouldn't perfectly good intentioned, but less than perfect men become incels? Just like there's a huge moral jerk off in favour of war just now, all kinds of justifications for people dying and you know which one. How did people go from minding their own business to social media slaves? Same way.

I hope just like before, when Ukraine stops being the WWI equivalent of Belgium being felt sorry for and people in general realise there's more tha globalist bullshit and media obsession, will probably incels stop existing like a trend.

Oops. If only it wasn't involuntary. Oh well. šŸ˜…

I'm not disagreeing with you btw, just lamenting that this objective fact means I made the right choice to die due to my inceldom.

I am the same and I never knew there's more than one choice. If we can't do what the only purpose for being on this world we have we were made for, what is left? Nothing. Or there is getting worse when you understand that you and you for sure and undeniably was not made for this purpose.

They think it's all over... it is now!

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
i re-signed up for dating apps after a several month hiatus and already want to cry after one day :) but i have no other way of meeting people

• Hugs
Reactions: Throwawaysoul and Marine
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I had zero success trying it and I found trying it to be an unpleasant experience, so I won't be attempting again. However, my sister found her now-husband and they have been together for a long time now, married and with kids. So apparently it can work out, but this is rare, if I had to guess.

Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
Dating sucks, period. I have been suffering from narcissistic abuse for almost two years. I finally was cut loose Saturday night, but in some ways I miss it. I am trauma bonded, but I do not want to go back to him ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and NumbItAll
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I attest to this as 'Electric 6 stayed in Rubber Rocket'

""Girls like you make guys like me make love to a computer""

That's all we're doin is making luv to a PC *snigger snigger*

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Online dating reduces people to a pic and a short paragraph of text, which means that people who are not physically attractive stand little chance there, where the tall and attractive guy is merely a few swipes away. Add in supply and demand, and you have a hellhole for average men.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
And so much of the Fotos posted *dipicting* themselves is over-photoshopped anyway, so ur not really seeing who u thought it was 2begin with.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021

That lame energy is very potent and it'll repel prospective partners (for good reason).

Are women picky? Sure, some can be, but so would you if one of the consequences was getting pregnant by a guy who doesn't even respect his own mum, let alone gf.
Great point succinctly made, I can absolutely testify to that with my life, I was (literally) crazy unpicky and look where it (literally) got me. Assholes come in all shapes, sizes and genders. (Literally).

Reactions: user_name_here
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
40 something here. Arguably, I had some good luck in my 20s early 30s. I signed up for two of the bottom of the barrel apps. OKC and POF. Good grief no one will even acknowledge my existence. I send a message, nothing desperate, usually an opened ended question to something that was in their profile and nothing. They don't even look at my profile. I could understand if something in my profile was problematic, but it doesn't even get that far. I never considered myself super attractive but I didn't think I was hideous, until now apparently.

Saw this suggestion on Reddit to someone else and it fucking made me cringe HARD. I get it, I'm old, but practicing selfies?! We all models now apparently. Practicingā€¦ PRACTICING!!! Looks like I'm dying alone. Dude's pictures weren't terrible either.

"
Admittedly, you could use some selfie practice as your examples are a little awkward (different angles, lighting, expressions, etc.) For example, one of your teeth is showing likely due to forcing a "photo smile" that you probably aren't super comfortable with.

Practice different expressions in a mirror until you have a few "comfortable photo faces", it's good practice before you try to do it while staring at your phone camera."

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
40 something here. Arguably, I had some good luck in my 20s early 30s. I signed up for two of the bottom of the barrel apps. OKC and POF. Good grief no one will even acknowledge my existence. I send a message, nothing desperate, usually an opened ended question to something that was in their profile and nothing. They don't even look at my profile. I could understand if something in my profile was problematic, but it doesn't even get that far. I never considered myself super attractive but I didn't think I was hideous, until now apparently.

Saw this suggestion on Reddit to someone else and it fucking made me cringe HARD. I get it, I'm old, but practicing selfies?! We all models now apparently. Practicingā€¦ PRACTICING!!! Looks like I'm dying alone. Dude's pictures weren't terrible either.

"
Admittedly, you could use some selfie practice as your examples are a little awkward (different angles, lighting, expressions, etc.) For example, one of your teeth is showing likely due to forcing a "photo smile" that you probably aren't super comfortable with.

Practice different expressions in a mirror until you have a few "comfortable photo faces", it's good practice before you try to do it while staring at your phone camera."
Unfortunately that is a fairly normal experience and not at all a reflection of you or your value as a person. I think the landscape has actually gotten worse over the last couple years and I wonder if there is even anyone real left on these apps.

As far as practicing photos, that is basically "game" for online dating and it is definitely a skill to get good ones. You are basically reduced to a few photos and lines of text and a person will subconsciously make a judgment on you within a fraction of a second. Even the most subtle changes can make a huge difference in how a person perceives you, and a lot of it is trial and error. Very romantic, right?

Reactions: Throwawaysoul