• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i am unable to reach the onion site for this website. whenever i try to use it, it says " unable to connect ". the usual site works just fine, but the moment i switch to onion site it doesn't load anymore. anyone else has the same problem ??
btw all other onion sites are working on my device, it's just SS that ain't working.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
bump

The onion site may be important to those who's ISPs block it, or wish a little bit more privacy using TOR.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
bump

The onion site may be important to those who's ISPs block it, or wish a little bit more privacy using TOR.
exactly. the privacy concern is really big. i've been at a place where me using this website was tracked by someone merely with the help of my ISP. i can't risk that happening again so i needd to use tor or i wouldn't be able to use the site too much/

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
exactly. the privacy concern is really big. i've been at a place where me using this website was tracked by someone merely with the help of my ISP. i can't risk that happening again so i needd to use tor or i wouldn't be able to use the site too much/
In the future, a VPN can hide your site usage from even your ISP. Mullvad is what I use and it's difficult to get any data from them if they're subpoenaed despite being part of 14 Eyes countries.

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
In the future, a VPN can hide your site usage from even your ISP. Mullvad is what I use and it's difficult to get any data from them if they're subpoenaed despite being part of 14 Eyes countries.
Damn, i didn't know VPNs can protect us against ISP. i don't use one yet 'cause i already have tor and installing a vpn seems really hectic. there ain't many free ones either. but i might try it now.

Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
I've been accessing the site via Tails and the tor browser... I was just now getting upset about the connectivity failures at the Onion domain--hence my presence here--only to remember that I am here via Tails and the tor browser.

P

py_torch

old dog
Dec 8, 2022
I was just about to post this. Is there any update?