NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
What will you do/ try to change/ want to know or whatever you desire if given one chance to travel in time?

I will try to extinct with dinosaurs, lol

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I would nudge the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs and hope they would still wander the earth and be at the top of the food chain so no chimps or gorillas could evolve into us.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoGlorySoul
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I would set fire to the wet market in China that started the coronavirus.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Deleted member 18655
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I would nudge the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs and hope they would still wander the earth and be at the top of the food chain so no chimps or gorillas could evolve into us.

I imagine a Godzilla scenario where the apes learn to live around the dinos

Reactions: XYZ
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Maybe a little off-topic and corny but there was a show called "Being Erica" where a girl had a therapist who made her make a list of regrets and every session they had, he would send her back in time to undo that regret. I used to be hooked on this program and ever since have thought about time travel and decisions: Worth a Watch

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and XYZ
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Maybe a little off-topic and corny but there was a show called "Being Erica" where a girl had a therapist who made her make a list of regrets and every session they had, he would send her back in time to undo that regret. I used to be hooked on this program and ever since have thought about time travel and decisions: Worth a Watch

I used to love that show, but the therapist was on a moral high horse and a little creepy. Also, how did she afford that awesome apartment?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I used to love that show, but the therapist was on a moral high horse and a little creepy. Also, how did she afford that awesome apartment?

I actually had a thing for Dr. Tom or at least wished I had some sort of Dr. Tom in my life (all of the therapists had an ego, didn't they? Especially Dr. Nadia. I hate her haha). And, yeah, that apartment on her salary!? I actually wanted to live in downtown T.O. just like her for years LOL!