• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
It's been years since I've managed to publish anything. I have a poetry book manuscript that has been sitting mostly done on my hard drive for 5+ years. I've said it all a million times, so I don't think anyone will really care. But at least I can be satisfied that I tried everything I could.

I'm going to finish formatting that, drop it without warning, then I'm out.

One last swan song.

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
"Last swan song" is a pleonasm btw.
To be fair, considering I've had a lot of "lasts" at this point in my life as a creator whose disabilities have made them pivot careers multiple times, it's not actually inaccurate. "Last" swan song meaning the last time I say goodbye when I've had many.

(ETA: Let's not go down the prescriptivist vs descriptivism rabbit hole because I have Feelings on the subject and I'm too focused on getting this formatted to write an essay you won't even read. And let's be honest, your call out was a tangent that has nothing to do with the actual post and everything to do with the need to pick at language as superseding the actual content.)

Last edited: