• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
IT'S ALL MINE!!!!

It's all mine, nothing more really to be said. And it feels so nice.

No more "don't touch that its your brothers!!!" I love my brothers, really I do but in this case, fuck my brothers... It feels so nice. The milk... All mine (which is a good thing because I'd love to see how those assholes would handle it now that I'm lactose intolerant and need special milk/ice cream and pills for normal stuff. I'd probably be out of luck). The apple juice... All mine!!! When I do have chocolate milk, I don't have to dilute it with white milk. Why the fuck did you even buy chocolate milk, it just tastes like white milk with a touch of flavour, ew. And even worse WAS HIS JUICE. He'd make powdered juice and only use half the recommended amount. EWWWW GROSS!!! But it's all mine now. The milk is mine, the juice is mine and I don't have to dilute anything and I can add as much juice crystals as I like and it tastes sooo good.

Anyway that was my little feel good rant. Teehee

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
When I first moved out, I kinda went ape-wild doing all sorts of things by myself. It felt so liberating to use my own kitchen and cook things without being yelled at for making a mess. I'm glad you get to feel some liberation when you moved out.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
When I first moved out, I kinda went ape-wild doing all sorts of things by myself. It felt so liberating to use my own kitchen and cook things without being yelled at for making a mess. I'm glad you get to feel some liberation when you moved out.
I've been out for 5-6yrs (got kicked out shortly after 16) and Im still living off the it's mine high lol. It might only be milk and juice but anyone that's been there so gets it lol.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
YESSS!!! I AM LIVING FOR THIS!!!

I feel this. I rarely use a cup for my orange juice since I moved. Everything is like left aa is. I can make a mess. This space is MINE.
Ugh its amazing.

I am sooo happy to hwar you are experiencing the liberation of having a space of your own and your own things etc. I wish you the absolute best :heart:

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I'm happy for you :hug:, I understand it because one of the best things that happened to me in recent years has been to become independent.
The peace, not touching your things and therefore not disappearing or breaking, not having to deal with the responsibilities of others...and as you say, with food and drink is the best.
I have always been the one who washed the dishes and for that reason they did not cut themselves in dirtying until the last bowl. Now that I clean what I dirty it does not take a quarter of what it took before.