Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
A few days ago It was most definitely a 10 but after hugging my mom and watching her cry due to the situation we're going through I would say im at a 7 or 8 Gotta be strong enough to make sure she doesn't break down or fall into an abyss in which one can not return and I'm sure all if not most of those on here knows how it feels to fall into the abyss of no return. We can allow it for ourselves but never for those we have to care for.

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
20, kill me twice please

Reactions: F@#$
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm not sure, probably 10 as well. I think I have existential depression. I just feel like life is so boring and meaningless. I don't see the point in living. I'd rather die honestly.
Me too.
I stay between 8 and 13. I'm a miserable prick.

Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
I would put myself at a comfortable 7

I have things to look forward too, but they feel ephemeral, and they cannot fill the void in my heart, with each day finding a way to still commit self harm and still try to strangle myself at times, searching for any excitement. At this point, my life is basically a test of "For how long can I extend those small things?", because the instant there is a big gap, I can and will take the opportunity to simply end it there.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'm at a 10 right now and I'm not having a good time at all

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
I quit taking my SSRI antidepressant to see if was still helping at all. Ironically, the impulse to learn has found shards of hidden desire. Not a new years resolution, but still interested and motivated. I'll take it again if problems arise

My guestimate
Last week: 7?
Today: 6

mywayout

mywayout

𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚝 ➔
Sep 22, 2023
i've hovered around 7 to 10 for a while now. today was a 9...

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
Im about 8 , more anxiety than sadness , i really want things to end , im very scared.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I'd say a 7 im currently trying to recover but at the same time I'm still planning my CTB as a Plan B if therapy and medications can't help me

S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
I'm at a 7-8. Very few things are keeping me alive right now.

X

Xta4Love

Student
Dec 25, 2021
I am a 10. I have nothing to live for anymore. I cant work, i cant do household choirs, im unable to shower. Im done. I want to die.

G

ghost555

Jan 3, 2024
I do not know if what i am feeling is depression , but i know for sure i feel dread, and that i feel despair , and these last 2 days have been very bad, yesterday i was a 10 today i am a 9. I am very sorry you are in that state, i hope it lets you rest at least for a little bit sometime soon

loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
0 - not depressed at all

10 - kill me now

I am 10*
Im sorry man, I hope you feel better soon, it's kind of an empty recommendation but maybe try and do something you enjoy? Going out getting fresh air, company or alone time, it helps to keep your mind distracted/afloat…

I'd say I'm a 4 atm, I was hoping to recover but my bad habits are creeping up on me, terrible sleep schedule, messy room, dirty home because no one cleans other than me. Least to say my health is really bad since I've been skipping my meds and eating terribly too, I don't want it to get worse but I can't really do much of an effort to get better.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
My whole family keeps me alive by simply taking care of me. I love them very much and thanks to them I have lived so long.
But everyone has their limits and mine are slowly coming to an end. Atp it's either psychward or ctb.