Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
Attended appointment this morning with duty worker from local mental health team in my area.
The guy was a complete pratt. He asked me if the medication I was prescribed only last week was working. Told him I've been taking it for less than a week, so what do you thing Einstein?
He then asks if I am having suicidal thoughts. I answered yes, but that they are just thoughts. He then asks if I have made plans to end my life. I had to muster up all my strength to not smile. I replied no.
It gets better... he then asks me, "why have you not ended your life yet." His exact words not mine.
This conversation took less than 10-mins. He said "I won't keep you, just checking in as the consultant psych requested this. He gave me the contact number for the office and told me to phone if I was having suicidal thoughts. Took the piece of paper with number.
When I got outside the building I handed him the piece of paper back and walked off. Like I need it. Bart you are a total prick!

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 9 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I'm not sure if this is gonna come out as offensive but I do nor intend it to be.

That is hilarious though. Gotta love how useful and 'smart' they are haha

Seriously though, even some of us broken people on this forum could do a better job than that...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and Eden2k
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Attended appointment this morning with duty worker from local mental health team in my area.
The guy was a complete pratt. He asked me if the medication I was prescribed only last week was working. Told him I've been taking it for less than a week, so what do you thing Einstein?
He then asks if I am having suicidal thoughts. I answered yes, but that they are just thoughts. He then asks if I have made plans to end my life. I had to muster up all my strength to not smile. I replied no.
It gets better... he then asks me, "why have you not ended your life yet." His exact words not mine.
This conversation took less than 10-mins. He said "I won't keep you, just checking in as the consultant psych requested this. He gave me the contact number for the office and told me to phone if I was having suicidal thoughts. Took the piece of paper with number.
When I got outside the building I handed him the piece of paper back and walked off. Like I need it. Bart you are a total prick!

What a worthless encounter.

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and Eden2k
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Should of had someone take it into a truck stop bathroom, and write in the stalls, "For a good time call xxx-xxx-xxxx."

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
Should of had someone take it into a truck stop bathroom, and write in the stalls, "For a good time call xxx-xxx-xxxx."
That is a really good idea. I being serious lol

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I just can't imagine anything worthwhile being said by someone named Bart, but then this is kind of a shitpost so who am I to talk.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I once was asked the usual "are you having suicidal thoughts" question and I think I once asked "are you going to lock me up if I say yes? Then no." and they left it at that.

Jesus Christ.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
They are actually so stupid. I now lie to everyone who asks and say I'm fine and not thinking about suicide when, well, thats not the case

Saves all the consequences and long, pointless talks with someone who doesn't even know what they're doing.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Applause, applause.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kdawg2018
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Next time you see him, ask him if he finds his work fulfilling. Ask him if this is a temporary job for him, what he wanted to do instead, and why didn't that happen.

Reactions: RileyTanaka, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others