• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Because if God were any flavor of real and any shade of kind then that fucker would just send me someone who is exactly like me so we can burrow into each other's lives and flesh and souls and block out this shitty horrible world together and never have to worry again but nooooo, asshole 😒

Cuz I don't want to be known or seen but goddammit if it has to happen anyway then I want it to be thorough😤🤬

...I feel so guilty, about fucking everything. I feel guilty about what I'm thinking and feeling right now. I feel guilty about how guilty I feel. I feel so guilty that my guilt is causing me to not confide in my best friend when I only opened that stupid app to talk to him specifically because my stupid tarot card of the day warned me about fucked up communication and he's asked me to confide rather than isolate but he's got other shit to worry about and I don't wanna burden him any more than I have even though he assures me that I'm not a burden

I feel guilty that I sperged out hard on him last time rambling about stupid indie games I'm obsessed with. I feel guilty that I vented to him about wanting to kill some of my neighbors but only because they genuinely do deserve it

I feel guilty that I'm angry with him for not reading my mind, for letting the convo drop when I hit him up out of the blue like I don't have something on my mind though the onus is on me to just fucking COMMUNICATE

I found perhaps the perfect friend for me and I'm still fumbling it cuz I'm me 🙃

He says I'm not annoying now but what if he doesn't realize he's annoyed with me? What if he starts hating me and doesn't even realize until it's far too late???

I hate existing lmaooooo

Hehe, the days I used to fear someone being able to read my mind...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
...This is my fault.

I've speculated before that I may be God, that we may all be God. Not a novel perspective of course but, it would put things in perspective lmaooooo

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
...Ended up just talking to my friend like a normal person and whaddya know he doesn't think I'm annoying or creepy and I feel a lot better... almost like I should get back in the habit of trusting people when they've been trustworthy for a long time, wild

Last edited: